Page 261 of 269 FirstFirst ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,525 of 6719
    Doesn't a laundry chute make it easier to get rid of all the dirty laundry, down the chute and it all dissappears out of sight out of mind but its gone ?

Skiing Rogerspass/ KH/ revy we used to stay with a Dentist in Golden who had this chute for dust sweepings so after sweeping the floor kick open a baffle and it all got sucked into central vac, I only ever seen it once but thot it was a slick idea
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    We started our kids doing their own laundry when they were like 10. Worked like a charm...
    Exactly.

You only gotta shrink her laundry once and she will say " don't touch my laundry " but try and ruin cheaper clothing, maybe a piece you didn't like anyway

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    You almost never see them but i think built-in laundry chutes in a 2 story are a great idea
    Had one growing up in old military housing. On the first floor the chute ended in a 90 degree swept elbow about 3 feet off the floor. You could jump down from the top and fly out the end below... Pretty fun if there was a pile of laundry in the chute and underneath it. Didn't tell Mom until years later!

Some of the kids on "captains row" had 3 story houses with dumb weighters in them. Never got to ride in one but that was the dream!

Doesn't a laundry chute make it easier to get rid of all the dirty laundry, down the chute and it all dissappears out of sight out of mind but its gone ?

Skiing Rogerspass/ KH/ revy we used to stay with a Dentist in Golden who had this chute for dust sweepings so after sweeping the floor kick open a baffle and it all got sucked into central vac, I only ever seen it once but thot it was a slick idea
    We have both. Built in vacuum is the shit.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

You only gotta shrink her laundry once and she will say " don't touch my laundry "
    I turned a pair of my wife's white jeans pink early on in our relationship... she banned me from doing laundry for YEARS.

Mission accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I turned a pair of my wife's white jeans pink early on in our relationship... she banned me from doing laundry for YEARS.

Mission accomplished.

I rest my case

We have a laundry chute. Useful for the kids when they slept upstairs and we sleipt downstairs. Now that it's just my wife and me laundry goes directly into the washing machine. We wash when it gets full. On the rare occasion we wear something nice--wedding, funeral--it gets put aside, often for months, to be washed properly. Our bedroom closet has a built in laundry hamper but it's always covered with my wife's miscellaneous shit so isn't really usable. It's usually too covered with crap to even sit on.

In grade school Kenny Epstein lost a thumb when his older brother slammed the laundry chute door on it.
    Our houses all had coal chutes and a hole in the wall for the milkman to put milk in. By the time I was born the heat was oil but we still had a milkman (Milk chutes were a popular place to set off cherry bombs) When you millenials are my age you'll be boring your kids with stories of how people used to come around every day and put pieces of paper called "mail" through a slot in the front door. They won't believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    ) When you millenials are my age you'll be boring your kids with stories of how people used to come around every day and put pieces of paper called "mail" through a slot in the front door. They won't believe you.
    Did you also get your first Club on your 16th birthday and had to kill a sabretooth to be accepted into the tribe as a man?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Club? 16? Try bare hands, and 12.

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Glad I’m not the only one with laundry bullshit.

Wife and daughter refuse to fold and put their clean clothes away.

I now just sort the clean clothes, fold and put mine away and then throw their clean clothes onto their closet floors.

And they now use a pile of clean clothes on the floor like a dresser?

These women are slobs.
    You’ve been trained well

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

You almost never see them but i think built-in laundry chutes in a 2 story are a great idea
    I have a laundry chute, it’s great

In grade school Kenny Epstein lost a thumb when his older brother slammed the laundry chute door on it.
    Our houses all had coal chutes and a hole in the wall for the milkman to put milk in. By the time I was born the heat was oil but we still had a milkman (Milk chutes were a popular place to set off cherry bombs) When you millenials are my age you'll be boring your kids with stories of how people used to come around every day and put pieces of paper called "mail" through a slot in the front door. They won't believe you.
    Name:  Image1711638791.568448.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  122.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Name:  Image1711638791.568448.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  122.0 KB

LOL.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    LOL.
    Spot on.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Gold. lol

You assholes think you won't be doing the same thing? Hell, you're doing it already. Do you not notice the way young people roll their eyes every time you mention The Big Lebowski.

You assholes think you won't be doing the same thing? Hell, you're doing it already. Do you not notice the way young people roll their eyes every time you mention The Big Lebowski.
    The carpet pissers did not do this dude.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

This aggression will not stand….. man…

Quote Originally Posted by Lvovsky View Post
    This aggression will not stand….. man…
    What? Are you going to get the mods to take down my post? Good luck. Nya nya nya nya nya!!

What? Are you going to get the mods to take down my post? Good luck. Nya nya nya nya nya!!
    Obviously you're not a golfer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1711674619.187508.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	286.3 KB 
ID:	492321

Mind if I do a J?

May I share this among my peers?

I'm told that once when I was little and learning to pee at night, my mom got me up and directed me towards the bathroom.
    Across the hall from the bathroom was the laundry chute door, which I opened and to her horror, peed into.

So I'll see your sink peeing and raise you a laundry chute pee.

No I don't golf, I'm ancient but hope to carve around on my bike and skis and occasionally cast a fly until I can't see.

(just trying to tie the room together)
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

As long as you graduated to sink pissing you're perfectly normal.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague