Thread: Tenkara anyone?

Tenkara anyone?

I think i am going to pick one of these up in the spring. pretty specific use but i really like the idea of trowing this in my pack while i swear at twigs and mosquitoes trying to get to that stupid fucking pool that i swear was just down stream.

Anyone else play with these before?
    Webisodes, Blogs, Words and Photos all right here-------->www.chasingsnowflakes.com

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i guess if ya gotta dink fish it would make it abit more challenging
    but for me nothing beats the sound of screeching drag attactched to fish that dont fit in the palm of your hand
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I've got one I'd sell yah...

They are pretty damn fun actually. But shouldn't be you're only rod like some people I know. But I'm sure that's not what you had in mind

Quote Originally Posted by bikeorski View Post
    They are pretty damn fun actually. But shouldn't be you're only rod like some people I know. But I'm sure that's not what you had in mind
    Exactly , just adding to the quiver . I grew up running small creeks in northern Ontario and a tenkara would make those 8inch brookies a little more fun.
    Webisodes, Blogs, Words and Photos all right here-------->www.chasingsnowflakes.com

I just got a TenkaraUSA Sato rod with adjustable lengths. It's fucking rad! Waiting for spring to get out there and give it a test...