Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I would be curious to know if there higher prices increased margins enough to offset TGR and other folks who reduced purchases
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by homemadesalsa View Post
    Also, www.geartrade.com is where they sell all the stuff that gets returned at low prices and with free shipping. They'll accept an offer if it's been up there for a while. But you knew that, right?
    there's not much there sold by BC at low prices in my observation (I'm not buying womens clothing though); BC has an algorithm that starts at "high-ish" and decrements extremely slowly until things sell on geartrade.

BC.com sells a bunch of stuff through eBay; you can get 10% eBay Bucks back semi-often with an ebay offer on purchases

The days of Tramdock are gone. I got one of the last items on there, dakine gloves for 12.00.

Gone too are the days of Tramdick taking you to Tramdock.

I only learned about that from a friend on the lift who said he used the first because it made him laugh a little. He also said he never bought from them without going to Tramdock first, just in case someone was judging him

WTF happened to Steepandcheap.com?

always compare sac vs bc price and put all together aj + free shipping, but sometimes aj % for sac is as high as bc, recently bought some sorels for me and the wife and they were about $30 cheaper via sac even with $10 shipping since aj was giving 8% back + slightly cheaper price on sac

also noticed most of the sac items are on closeouts at bc, but price and quantity available changes a lot for that stuff

but agree with the trend, deals are hard to find these days, mtb stuff has been much better than ski this past year

Great merino sale, right now. I just picked up Smartwool 250 bottoms for ~ $54
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

It died