Totally gone. The impending dimensional shift ---NOW WITH PRON

Git someClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1422505792.387782.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	403.7 KB 
ID:	163191

A quick search will reveal inter dimensional 4k pron
    Last edited by digitaldeath; 01-29-2015 at 05:49 PM.
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

I always dual-wield frappe's

this thread needs more traction. I always imagine that people imagine other people look like this on the internet.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

I hate it when my traps bust out of my shirt like that. look at the stretch on that collar - today's clothes are so cheaply made it's ridiculous; even high-end fashion accessories like my turbo-fan goggles go to shit as soon as they get used!

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    I hate it when my traps bust out of my shirt like that. look at the stretch on that collar - today's clothes are so cheaply made it's ridiculous; even high-end fashion accessories like my turbo-fan goggles go to shit as soon as they get used!
    Iceman is too worried about potential former selves deleting threads on this forum.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    I always dual-wield frappe's
    I bet it's soylent.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Iceman is too worried about potential former selves deleting threads on this forum.
    i unfortunately missed that most recent episode of True TGR: Internet Rules

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    I bet it's soylent.
    man, i am apparently outside of soylent's target market, as i have never seen the shit anywhere but in the hands/bottles of fat assholes at work that seem to think cube life + estro-lent = ripped bod; i feel like im missing out. if starbucks got with the times and offered a soylent-based frappe DD could just nuke this fucking thread.

Nuke this thread! ya right, this shit is gold, this shit is our future

this fat bastard is fucking gone, and its just the tip of the iceberg

apparently there are too many narrow minded fascists and neo-con pussies lurking around TGR, they dont have the capacity to understand the significance of this thread.
    Zone Controller

I can't believe you so freely express weightism and Luddism, you're obviously an emaciated reactionary bigot misogynist who is projecting his insecurities with derisive remarks about people he fears are, literally, and I mean seriously honestly here, superior to himself in social esteem. I bet you are such a raving misogynist reactionary bigot that you actually admire Sarah Palin, who is the most misogynist politician alive today.

i cant believe your response, typical old fuckery

cant see the horizon or beyond
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    I can't believe you so freely express weightism and Luddism, you're obviously an emaciated reactionary bigot misogynist who is projecting his insecurities with derisive remarks about people he fears are, literally, and I mean seriously honestly here, superior to himself in social esteem. I bet you are such a raving misogynist reactionary bigot that you actually admire Sarah Palin, who is the most misogynist politician alive today.
    you obviously fear death and the impending dimensional shift...perhaps you will be left behind and forgotten

my only goal here was to entertain, educate, and spur folks imagination....

the guy being fat only makes it a more ideal picture
    Zone Controller

I am the embodiment of progress and I feel shame on your behalf at your suggestion to the contrary. you, sir, should be ashamed. Ned Ludd is but a historical character and morphology is a genetic matter, plus when we can experience life vicariously why live it at all? our bodies are just the vehicles for externally negotiated and simulated experience, which --as technology and physics have shown-- is far superior to directly lived organic experience. you might get hurt.

you guys think that guy can see the world AKR lives in?

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    I am the embodiment of progress and I feel shame on your behalf at your suggestion to the contrary. you, sir, should be ashamed. Ned Ludd is but a historical character and morphology is a genetic matter, plus when we can experience life vicariously why live it at all? our bodies are just the vehicles for externally negotiated and simulated experience, which --as technology and physics have shown-- is far superior to directly lived organic experience. you might get hurt.
    ya as soon as this hits, nothing will even matter
    Zone Controller

Ok, I didn't care before. Now it has messed with the pr0n thread and I care.

good

Last edited by digitaldeath; 01-29-2015 at 05:47 PM.
    Zone Controller