Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Encinitas Surf GoPro

I made a little video the other day!
    Surfing at Turtles in Cardiff By The Sea, CA.
    Hope you enjoy a little surf stoke! Thanks

www.DeathCookieEntertainment.com

Sometimes fear just means that you need to push your shins into the front of your ski boots and fuckin send it!

Pretty cool. Thanks. How did you mount the gopro?

Mouth Mount
    I used the display mount that it's attached to when it's in the box and duct taped a floaty, commonly used for boat keys. It's just soft to bite on, but won't float the camera.
    But I also had it tied around my neck.

Sometimes fear just means that you need to push your shins into the front of your ski boots and fuckin send it!

I like that you were willing to potentially choke yourself to death for our enjoyment. That was great, thanks!
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

Saw a guy out at Sunset Cliffs saturday with the same set up. Two hours, mouth has to get tired

Nice Tate! What board are you on?
    "... she'll never need a doctor; 'cause I check her out all day"

it's a 7'0" South Coast Egg!

http://southcoastsurfboardsusa.com

^^^was about to ask the same, seems like a good one for SD. Why does is say vitamin water on it?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer View Post
    I like that you were willing to potentially choke yourself to death for our enjoyment. That was great, thanks!
    Ha! I was picturing a ball gag like set up. I would likely drown if I tried it.

Thanks for the video.

Quote Originally Posted by 406 View Post
    ^^^Why does is say vitamin water on it?
    My brother used to work for Vitamin Water and they had some promo boards made. I ended up with one.

I made another video. This one is WAY better. Thought I'd just post it in this thread...
    Enjoy my version of Dio's "Rainbow in the dark"

Nice vid! Waves look fun!

Thanks for sharing! Water looks great. Finally some video stoke that I don't have to turn the volume off

Nice! Keep 'em coming Tater
    "... she'll never need a doctor; 'cause I check her out all day"

Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Thanks for sharing! Water looks great. Finally some video stoke that I don't have to turn the volume off
    Hey thanks! I've been getting some comments saying that I'm out of tune and that my song sucks... but... zero fucks given

Quote Originally Posted by Xover View Post
    Nice! Keep 'em coming Tater
    Thanks! If people are stoked on them, I'll keep doing it. They're super fun to make.

Thanks! If people are stoked on them, I'll keep doing it. They're super fun to make.
    Love it. Keep em coming. I even took my GoPro out saturday. Surf sucked but I do have a few clips

Music- havent posted up any vids in a while. How does You tube handle music with vids? I.E-copyright issues. Do they have a good list of useable tunes?

RUN AWAY!
    watch out for snakes

Looks like my previous try on providing kudos on the vids didn't make it.

Kudo's given, sweet vids!

did you get out during the big waves? I went out Sunday and spent most of the time just trying to stay alive.

Quote Originally Posted by HotTate View Post
    I made another video. This one is WAY better. Thought I'd just post it in this thread...
    Enjoy my version of Dio's "Rainbow in the dark"
    wow..you made that look easy...thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by 406 View Post
    did you get out during the big waves? I went out Sunday and spent most of the time just trying to stay alive.
    I can't remember what day it was, but one day this week I paddled out for 15 minutes, ended up about 200 yards down the beach from where i started. Caught two huge close outs and called it after 30min in the water. GoPro battery was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by TEXASS View Post
    Love it. Keep em coming. I even took my GoPro out saturday. Surf sucked but I do have a few clips

Music- havent posted up any vids in a while. How does You tube handle music with vids? I.E-copyright issues. Do they have a good list of useable tunes?
    Sometimes they'll put weird restrictions of your video, or not allow upload at all. Sometimes they'll throw a "buy this song on amazon" link underneath the video. They do have a license free library, but it sucks.

been trying everything to get something useable , even royality free..........but like you stated most of that sucks.

Maybe I can find a good street musician or unsigned. I have a true rock star in the family , maybe I can get him shitfaced and record his acustic strumming at the next family gathering

Another shitty GoPro video of me surfing to crappy music that I made myself !!!!!!
    Enjoy the shit out of it!

like.