First episode from Unreal live now

Eh bike nerds,

The first behind the scenes episode from TGR's first bike film together (with Anthill) is live now: https://www.tetongravity.com/search/c...99c47557267c9d

enjoy. Braaap!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Trampled by horses FTW

Finstah Guest
    I like reading this forum, although I do miss some of the posters who used to frequent here like Mr. AG and Marshall, but for some reason (and I can't put my finger on it) I really wish TGR would have stayed out of the bike movie game.

For what it's worth, I've been thinking/saying TGR needs to take a year off and re-group on the ski movie side of things since about 2003...

You can think what you want. I for one, think this will be a huge boon to the MTB video evolution. So far, Where The Trail Ends is the only MTBing film to come remotely close to the feel of a good ski movie.
    I'm waiting eagerly for this one.

Finstah Guest
    I hope you're right. A set-up shot riding next to horsies for a couple hundred yards on a private ranch leaves me skeptical.

Not to be a dick, but maybe ski and bike movies are able to provide more stoke for enthusiasts who reside in less fortunate geographical areas for actually participating in these sports? And to be fair, maybe that is exactly the audience TGR is targeting in their business model.

With a 26" wheel in a 27.5 fork there definitely shouldn't be. If someone is running a 27.5 wheel in the 27.5 fork on a 26 frame it's probably possible but I suspect very few frames would have an issue given the slack nature of most bikes in this category.

HyBriDe Dd