EP Pro Mounting Help

Hey guys I have a pair of 2010 EP Pros (the ones with the clouds on the base) and can't decide to mount them recommended or true center? Recommended is 2 cm back from center, I tend to land backseat so I am tempted to go true center and hope that helps with my landings off cliffs and features. Is it risky to do that and possibly take away from the powder capabilities of the ski by going 2 cm forward? I am 5'11" 160 pounds. If anyone has ridden the ski and has some input it'd be much appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Still have a pair of the original 2008 EP Pros kicking around. It's been a while since I've ridden them, but I would hesitate to mount them off the prescribed line. I'm sure you're already aware of how soft the flex is. Mounting them forward might buy you some extra tail length to bail you out of a few back seat landings, but you'll also want a balanced amount of tip out front to keep you from folding the shovels and stuffing your head in like an ostrich (a very real possibility with the EPs, especially with airs to deeper snow). Even with a few cm of added tail, slightly backseat landings are going to result in some serious wheelie riding. I loved my EPs to death, but the soft flex requires absolute devotion to neutral skiing stance. I'd suggest mounting them on the line, spending some time getting to know them and adjusting your style accordingly. Could be an excellent way to rid yourself of the backseat habit. Oh yeah, they also carve amazingly well in cooperative conditions. It would be a shame to impair that ability, even if only by 2cm.

5'11, 145lbs, also fond of the backseat, photo from back in the day
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slot.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	161.6 KB 
ID:	163113

I still have my 2010 EP's that I pull out a few times a year. The original mount was on the line but I then had to move back 2 cm for touring bindings because of hole overlap. On the line was magical.. loved the ski to death. Butter turns, so much surfing. There is already so much ski behind that landing on them was pretty easy. 2 cm back plays with the carving ability a little bit, making it a bit more work to fight the ski. I recall asking the same question when I got mine. Most people suggested on the line. From my experience, I would suggest mounting on Eric's preferred line.

Thanks for the help! Looks like I will be going with recommended