Head Venturi 95 - Any thoughts on this?

The whole Head freeride line is kind of flying under radar, at least in Yurp. The skis are getting frequently good reviews in different magazines but virtually no one is skiing them. There are currently very good deals on Head Venturi 95 which I’m considering for my quiver as a front side tool mostly for skiing with the kids but also for ripping the mountain in variable non-pow conditions. The most important characteristic should be stability and dampness at speed and the style long GS turns or straightlining (I have to catch the little fuckers, anyway).
    Could Head Venturi 95 in 191 cm work out for this condition or should I keep to the usual Titanal constructions like Salomon X-Drive 8.8 (a little bit to short), Blizzard Brahma (could be OK in 187 cm) or Rossignol Experience 100 (which might be already to wide considering the overlap with my 110-115 range quiver)?
    Any ideas on further alternatives?
    Last edited by roQer; 01-19-2015 at 05:57 AM.

Did you get these? How are they for the East?

Nope, went with Blizzard Brahma, sold the Brahmas because of speed limit, ended up with Kästle BMX 105 HP as narrowest ski. Quite satisfied with those, though.

Bumping this up to see if anybody else has some experience on this ski. Similarly to the OP, I am considering this guy as a frontside resort basher as it is cheap right now. Seems like a really fun size of ski in a 191 to have a 95 underfoot with a tight turning radius compared to what I am used too. My quiver currently starts around 106 underfoot, and normally frontside means XXL's which you cannot really lay off of. I am thinking this could be some fun but wondering if any guys have actually skied them that don't live in Italy or Great Britain, which is what every review and video I found appears to be.