HCN Wolf Creek article

I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Maybe somebody should explain to this dad that hassling Wolf Creek isn't going to bring his son back.

the whole thing is a tragedy. I have heard nothing but good things about Davey Pitcher. I am glad he only got the $5000 fine, five years probation and communiy service. I imagine the hardest thing of all was losing a friend.
    off your knees Louie

Absolute tragedy. Seems like there is little to be gained by making more of it than it is. lots of respect for the Pitcher family!!

Interesting read, thanks.

I remember wondering about this event as it sounded like they were heli skiing, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Here's the CAIC report : http://avalanche.state.co.us/caic/ac...=531&accfm=inv
    "The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't." - Rancid Crabtree

"never buy anything you can't fuel with a salami sandwich" - XXX-er