"Between the Parks" Montana Adventure Series

Hey guys!

This past summer I, along with a small film crew, made a 4 part You Tube series about the attractions and hidden gems in Montana. The series focuses on the adventures that can be found just off the road in between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks. Cave exploration, ghost towns, wild horses, waterfalls, supernatural forces, ATV rides and more! Dom and Brin are the hosts of the show that combines epic adventure, hilarious mishaps and gorgeous scenery. For anyone that has seen, or has ever dreamed of seeing, Montana you need to check out this series!

I'm a TGR Forum newbie, so I'm not allowed to post direct You Tube links yet, but I've posted the titles below so they're easy to find on You Tube!

Between the Parks:

"Bannack to Beartooth"

"Lewis and Clark Caverns to Nimrod Hotsprings"

"Missoula to Flathead Lake"

"Wild Horse Island to Wayferers State Park"

Thanks everyone and enjoy!

From the mid thirties male perspective. The 2 I tried to watch sucked. If your target market is the 13-18 yr olds they may think it sucks less. Those 2 hosts are annoying.

super weak. i watched the bannack to beartooths episode. not that informative, plus norris???? you highlight norris when you have to drive through dillon and virginia city to get there from bannack. I mean I'm not a fan of the tourist trap that is virginia city, but norris is super lame. not only that but from bannack to the beartooths, you pass like 10+ awesome mountain ranges. plus who tries to highlight the beartooths and doesn't mention cooke city or beartooth basin ski area which is only open from may to july. I mean that's interesting to plenty of people and would be throwing local businesses a bone. i would gather that these are two transplants with a very expensive video production set up and a small grasp of what "adventures" can be had in montana.

in short, i want my 8 minutes back

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    From the mid thirties male perspective. The 2 I tried to watch sucked. If your target market is the 13-18 yr olds they may think it sucks less. Those 2 hosts are annoying.
    definitely seems to be directed towards a younger audience....

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post
    you highlight norris when you have to drive through dillon and virginia city to get there from bannack. I mean I'm not a fan of the tourist trap that is virginia city, but norris is super lame. not only that but from bannack to the beartooths, you pass like 10+ awesome mountain ranges. plus who tries to highlight the beartooths and doesn't mention cooke city or beartooth basin ski area which is only open from may to july. I mean that's interesting to plenty of people and would be throwing local businesses a bone. i would gather that these are two transplants with a very expensive video production set up and a small grasp of what "adventures" can be had in montana.
    there are way more interesting places between bannack and red lodge than Norris....

must be really board today but the one where you float the river is much better.....tough to beat bikinis

Post some nekkid pics of that chick named Brin. Preferably on her knees with some nut butter splattered on her face.

Otherwise your videos suck. It is like a 6th grader doing show & tell about their summer vacation.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Post some nekkid pics of that chick named Brin. Preferably on her knees with some nut butter splattered on her face.
    Now that's something I might get excited about