Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

bra and panty trees?

what is the history of this?

does your ski area have one?

who's garments are added to such a tree? by the male, or female?

good stories about them?

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    what is the history of this?

does your ski area have one?

who's garments are added to such a tree? by the male, or female?

good stories about them?
    Seen them in the east and west, mostly bras and beads, and always wondered the same. I guess I figured it was just spoiled teens.

Simple ski town rule: If a female undergarment is left in your possession after sexual intercourse you have a duty to slingshot said garment into the tree.
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

The vail panty tree was cut down when the new chair 5 was installed. It had panties, beads, bras, and even a penis pump.

bra and panty trees?

Apparently Ladies Day can get preeerttttyyy Wild at my local Ontario molehill. And I'm not talking about the bra and beads and panty tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    This is kinda like the goose that laid the golden egg, but shittier.

When you guys say 'beads' what exactly are we talking about here?

Quote Originally Posted by zartagen View Post
    The vail panty tree was cut down when the new chair 5 was installed. It had panties, beads, bras, and even a penis pump.
    So does the pump still work?

Crystal has one off Green Valley. I'd like to see a chair of babes make a deposit to such trees.

I think if you throw your panties in a tree from the lift you should have to take them off on the lift.

I was riding with a little guy last week and he asked me what was in the trees. I said beads, bras and panties. He said I hope they're panties and I asked why? He said if they were bras the girls' boobs would be cold.

My wife just recently asked me this on chair ride in UT & I said it was tradition for the one who asks to give a BJ to the one they asked....didn't work.

Never seen one(thank goodness) , but hearing about them and seeing a few pics or shots in vids, makes me think of dirty trash. They're lame.

When I was in my early teens, we found a tight circle of trees(many,many people were there before us)… that when you were inside it, people could stop outside it and could not see you. We would smoke and drink inside here in the afternoons, sometimes till after it was getting dark.Inside,encircled ,with deck and lawn chairs, the end of every branch had a can or bottle on it(up to 10-15 feet, hundreds and hundreds), it was like being in cathedral. We thought it was amazing.
    I was young, might think it was trash now…but prob not.

Alyeska had one that got cut for new chair four... So there's a new one
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Stevens has one looker's left near the top of Big Chief. Can't think of any others on the wet side of the Cascades except for the one already mentioned at Xtal.

I cut the one down at Alyeska.

You're not looking hard enough
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

We got'em in WV. Tline has several trees with said decorated. Marti Gras beads, bras and panties.

Someone should do an under the coffee table book with pictures of this.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Someone should do an under the coffee table book with pictures of this.
    Good idea.

My local hill had one, but it got cut down in the offseason. Now there's just a felled tree next to the lift with beads and bras still in the branches. Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Simple ski town rule: if you bag a female you have a duty to steal her panties and/or bra and slingshot said garment into the tree.
    FIFY - this is the history, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by the_flying_v View Post
    So does the pump still work?
    Asking for a "friend"?
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    Good idea.

My local hill had one, but it got cut down in the offseason. Now there's just a felled tree next to the lift with beads and bras still in the branches. Lame.
    Sounds like an east-coast thing to do. Actually, sounds like something Blue Knob would do.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

I am always away on valentines. I usually pick a gift for my GF out of a bra tree to make up for it.

We've got 1 on our local bump.... Ends up looking more like an eyesore more than anything else. I've been threatening to get a giant pair of guys underwear, rub in a rediculous skid mark and hopefully get them to hang prominently.... This thread may be the motivation.

both sunshine and lake louise (my local areas) have B&P trees, Usually on lifts that just access high end terrain.

I hung a cool sign in the panty tree at Aspen Highlands. Reads, "LOOK OUT FOR PANTY CRICKETS!"
    I tlasted about 3 days and now resides in a place of honor in the locker room of PHQ.

Legend says it started at Jackson, dude told his bros he got a blowy on the gondy and they required proof.

The only people I've seen actively throwing are in the cougar range, white girl wasted and looking to relive their youth....my local hill has two barbies fucking doggy style....
    You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?