Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: angel collinson

angel collinson

i saw angel collinson on the tram, i didnt tell her i recognized her but i knew it was her, she even has a sticker with her name on her skis, she must be proud to be who she is. we both went to the baldy hike and she was in front of me on the groomer on the way to the baldy hike, and she tucked to get speed and her tuck looked like gapers tucking on the bunny hill, not at all like a pro tuck, her poles were way out like a birds wings and she wasnt aero at all. it was lulz. nothing against angel though, she is cute and she is a good skier. anyone else have experience seeing pros do things that dont really like like something a pro would do? btw angel if you read this i think youre awesome, youre my favorite girl pro skier! well, you and grete. its a tie between you and grete.
    Last edited by gnarhucker; 12-31-2014 at 08:11 PM.

I saw this dork named cody ski this really sweet couloir and he couldn't even do any turns.

Kind of weird.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    I saw this dork named cody ski this really sweet couloir and he couldn't even do any turns.

Kind of weird.
    i dont get why everyone thinks that line is so hard, its really cool yes but not really hard. i would do it without hesitating and i dont even have sponsors yet, and there are much much gnarlier lines like hotel room and that chute that ends with a big cliff in the trifecta.

Did you talk to her or do you just expect her to see you post on here and think you're rad?

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post

Kind of weird.

he tried really hard to pizza all the way. probably comparable to what the attention-whore t-rice did scraping his way down.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Did you talk to her or do you just expect her to see you post on here and think you're rad?
    i already said i didnt talk to her but i will another time when i see her, ill ask her to ski with me and then ill show her really gnarly lines that i ski, and she probably wont ski, to prove i am better than her. how do you think she will react?

We love Angel! she rips. you suck!

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    We love Angel! she rips. you suck!
    ski with me, ill prove i am better than both you and angel, and yes i love angel too, she is a very good skier, just not as good as me!

spook Guest
    maybe she saw you skiing earlier and was making fun of you to her friends and you just didn't realize it.

#chicksthatrip #girlcrush #texastuck #NYE #AmericanHorrorStoryCoven #Jameson
    I'll be the hyena, you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    maybe she saw you skiing earlier and was making fun of you to her friends and you just didn't realize it.
    nope she was skiing alone not with friends, and i am the best tucker at snowbird, i am not even exaggerating, no one can tuck better than me, my tuck looks like a world cup downhill racer, and im not even a gate basher.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    far and away the best thing spook has ever said ...

the ratbaggers all had a good laugh at this quote !!!
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

Quote Originally Posted by gnarhucker View Post
    ski with me, ill prove i am better than both you and angel, and yes i love angel too, she is a very good skier, just not as good as me!
    you have a syndrome we call petiteskiersdick. please take 2 advil in the morning and practice with your flesh light to get bigger and better.

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    you have a syndrome we call petiteskiersdick. please take 2 advil in the morning and practice with your flesh light to get bigger and better.
    i dont need a fleshlight, angel makes sure of that

I skied with her dad on Baffin Island in 99'. He already knew she was a ripper.
    "True love is much easier to find with a helicopter"

i dont need a fleshlight, angel makes sure of that
    Now I really hopes she sees this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacksaw View Post
    I skied with her dad on Baffin Island in 99'. He already knew she was a ripper.
    Mind if I send a pm with questions in a few months? Looking at planning a trip in 2016
    Last edited by abraham; 01-01-2015 at 05:31 AM.

nope she was skiing alone not with friends, and i am the best fucker at snowbird, i am not even exaggerating, no one can fuck better than me, my fuck looks like a world cup downhill racer, and im not even a gate basher.
    Ooooh can I hang around you and buy you drinks? I need fucking advice from a pro, even if he's not spancered

Dude have you even seen Almost Ablaze? She rips. Case closed.

When you're a decent skier and you do blatant stupid shit on the front side, its cause you are bored or wanna get a rise from all the jong's similar to what you have given. Man i feel so stupid having to spell that out.

Damn, you guys are falling hard for some sub-par jong troll

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Mind if I send a pm with questions in a few months? Looking at planning a trip in 2016
    Sure.
    "True love is much easier to find with a helicopter"

she even has a sticker with her name on her skis,
    Didn't her subie recently get stolen with all of her gear in it? I'd out my name on my shit to prevent it from getting stolen/sold if that had happened to me.

stolen skis?
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Is gnarhucker Hugh Conway? If not--can I touch you?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Is gnarhucker Hugh Conway? If not--can I touch you?
    good call. you definitely don't want to get any Hugh Conway on you.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.