Thread: new to Spokane

new to Spokane

I got a midweek pass at Mt. Spokane, but willing to visit other local hills this season so maybe I can find my home hill next season...

Definitely planning on visiting Red, Whitewater, Lookout, and driving back to Alpental every other weekend this season so if you're down with that, let me know.

night skiing imo is what the KAN is all about, though they are expanding. watch the storms close, somedays u wanna be at schweizter, some days u wanna be at silver/lookout depending how the storm rolled through.with 2+ feet of heavy snow in town you can tour the bluff with a car shuttle.

Thanks. Does the Kan have slack country? I hear you can ride trees, but anything OB without putting too much effort getting back to the lift? I work nights so I prefer days anyway especially Wed morning after couple days of snow accumulation.

Power lines off the backside down to the road, hitch back up. Its been 18 years though. I love the kan.

Thanks. I made it up to the Kan couple weeks ago for a sloppy seconds, but still able to find some patches of untracked at 11:30 when I arrived. Perfect pitch for hippie pow turns top to bottom with minimal flat sections. I enjoyed it and can't wait to go back there for a true pow day.

And bt the bluff, do you mean by the south hill?