Thread: Anyone do zoho?

Anyone do zoho?

Wouldn't mind leaving google world. Price is right, features seem good: https://personal.zoho.com/biz/login/personallogin.jsp

saw an ad in an airport, no idea if it's good or not

Were you drinking a Zima?

Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

No, but we have a family friend who lives in Pedregal who swears she did Zorro...or at least the actor that played him.
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

I used Zoho's CRM many moons ago, didn't realize they were still around.

I had (probably still have) a zoho email address... As I recall, it was fine. Haven't looked at it in a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Is that the Mexican town where Andy Dufresne set up shop in Shawshank?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

doughboyshredder Guest
    Don't know about their personal stuff, but we use their crm and project management tools. I'm happy with it for a small business application.

I've been using Zoho invoice for quite some time and like it, the phone app is good also I can bill folks on the spot.
    You know, you can swear on this site. Fuck, shit bitch. See?

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Is that the Mexican town where Andy Dufresne set up shop in Shawshank?
    No...Pedregal is Jardines del Pedregal...a suburban enclave outside of Mexico City. We lived there for a few years. What you're talking about is Ixtapa.. It's like Mexico's Rio de Janeiro of the pacific coast and is a whole lot cooler than Pedregal!!
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

I use zoho for one of my business accounts. Bought the domain with Hover and then pointed the MX (mail exchange) records to zoho's mail servers and I'm good for 10 email addresses. I use IMAP so my email is "in the cloud" and I can get at it from any computer.

zoho gets good reviews which is why I tried it for an account. I only use the email part.
    If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    No...Pedregal is Jardines del Pedregal...a suburban enclave outside of Mexico City. We lived there for a few years. What you're talking about is Ixtapa.. It's like Mexico's Rio de Janeiro of the pacific coast and is a whole lot cooler than Pedregal!!
    Incorrect. The town in Shawshank was Zihuatenejo. Only a couple miles from Lxtapa, but not the town mentioned in the movie.
    Last edited by PaSucks; 12-27-2014 at 07:34 PM.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."