Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 87 88 89 90 91 92
Results 2,276 to 2,292 of 2292
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Well there you go...

Along with a blessing of the loppers.

It's like being knighted but with more gnar points and fewer wenches.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

The shit show never ends

Can't make the workday this weekend, if any of you are on the fence, do it! Great way to spend the day and there is plenty to do
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

FB shit. 3 yrs ago today! Curious, anyone re-find this ski? Found this thing buried under the dirt. I was scared I was going to find a foot w/it. Fisher/Spademan's. Hint. It's attached to a tree in the woods now.

Did you put it up in the same area it was found? I don't think I've seen it mounted....I lost a pair of vintage 1970's Ray-Bans in there on that same day you found that ski. The trees giveth and the trees taketh away.

See y'all tomorrow!
    DUMB N DANGEROUS

Yes. Funny thing I don't remember seeing it in the winter. I put it up high enough to account for our DEEP snowpack. It's drilled in. Fantastic if we found your shades resting on it.

I'm off. Know idea what to expect but i'll be on the hill tomorrow. Upper Pass if anyone's around tonight.

'14/'15 Magic Shitshow aka Everybody's an Expert thread

Great time on the mountain yesterday. Some serious work was performed. I got to touch her base with MNIAW and DW again. Everyone is psyched for the upcoming season.

Since I don't dare post crappy iPhone pics anywhere near From-the_NEK's great photos in the roll call, here's was So VT looks like this weekend.

From Magic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1444591846.404556.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	170312

Towards Magic.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1444591865.683233.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	170313

Looking at Killington.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1444591888.059775.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	170314

Nice.

Sucks that I missed this weekend, but was up on a few mountains in Maine chasing other endeavors.

It's on next weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

nice work folks

Man I love the work weekends. It always has a way of busting that layer of summer doldrum non-skiing funk like none other. Did some great cleanup work on Saturday and made another brand new one too. Big thanks to everyone who came out and made it a smashing success!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1444650269.947079.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	170322

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1444650292.613452.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	170323

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1444650308.064148.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	149.6 KB 
ID:	170324
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

I can't even believe how many trees there will be to ski this year. We've always had a lot to work with but this year it's going to be on a whole other level. The existing ones are all super clean, we've done a ton of expansion work in them and even did a few brand new spots... I seriously cannot wait to get into the trees this season. There is so many wall-to-wall squeaky clean glades ready to go... It's going to be the best year yet for us tree & pow skiers!

^^^ stoked beyond stoked!
    The Passion is in the Risk

Last workday of the season is this Saturday. Going to finish off what will be the absolute best tree line on Magic and also clean up some stuff on the west side. We need a big crew so we can do split ops. Bring yourself and some loppers or a bow saw if you have them...that's all that is needed.

And BTW, if you are unaware, check out the Ullr-fest thread to see what's going on after the workday.

Also BTW, anybody grab my extendable loppers after last Saturday's workday? They pretty much suck so I don't care that much about them but they may be useful for someone that doesn't have tools for this Saturday...just bring em for the linkup on the deck at 9:00.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Last workday of the season is this Saturday. Going to finish off what will be the absolute best tree line on Magic and also clean up some stuff on the west side. We need a big crew so we can do split ops. Bring yourself and some loppers or a bow saw if you have them...that's all that is needed.

And BTW, if you are unaware, check out the Ullr-fest thread to see what's going on after the workday.

Also BTW, anybody grab my extendable loppers after last Saturday's workday? They pretty much suck so I don't care that much about them but they may be useful for someone that doesn't have tools for this Saturday...just bring em for the linkup on the deck at 9:00.
    My bag is packed with loppers, bow saw, 2 small folding saws, and work gloves. Picking up a mattock as well on my way. Let's cut down some trees.
    It's not tragic to die doing what you love.
    http://www.flickr.com/pearljam09/
    http://pearljam09.blogspot.com/

DoWork, this got bumped to the second page. Between that fact and the obvious win that was a snow-infused Ullr-fest, perhaps it's time to initiate the 15-16 thread?

Another sick work day! Great job everyone! So fun. The trees at Magic are going to rock this winter! Tits deep bitches!
    The Passion is in the Risk

jgb@etree Guest
    Work days have been worked, Ullrfest has been celebrated, snow has fallen and a new ECRC has begun. Time for a new Magic thread too.