Hows the touring round Bozeman?

Thinking of heading up that way after this next storm cycle for some touring and Bridger laps. Any beta on tours would be swell. Even better anyone wanting to take some laps and help me "test" some gear would be much appreciated. (especially if your a Medium in outerwear)

Happy to return the favor in the Jackson area anytime.

Not in Boze anymore but here's a few good ones:
    -Mt Blackmore up Hyalite- very popular tour, cool skiing, just follow the hiking trail from the reservoir parking lot
    -Northern Bridgers/Frazier Basin (Take the road to Fairy Lake until the snow stops you, start skinning until you reach the mountains.)
    -Mt Ellis (I don't remember the starting point for this, I think it's Bear Canyon rd)
    -Head out to Big Sky and do Beehive Basin, awesome terrain there too.

Thank you sir, can anyone recommend an affordable place to stay in town that's dog friendly?

Just heads up that before l left things were still pretty thin in spots, but the above mentioned are the easy go-to tours. At Bridger I was finding good turns on nose and bridger gully but the exits still have some sharks swimming, didn't bother hitting ob yet so can't help ya there. Not sure about places that are dog friendly but it would be cheap and easy to have a dog at one of the shitty motels on east main. Oh and if you don't have a sled you can access Frazier etc from sietz rd (end of shafthouse trail) with a roughly 3ish mile skin, but if they haven't closed gate yet and can access with four wheel drive that's a better option. I thought ur neck of the woods was about get a good storm but either way have fun!

Thanks for the beta, saw a video from the resort a few days back that looked fun. I'm going to leave here after this next storm. Get out of Jackson as the tourist start arriving.

bridger is definitely skiing better after this week, snow adds up

still sketch on some steeper aspects, snow didn't seem to be sticking well in places and you could still find that crust under there.

Approaches are definitely early season conditions, but I've had good turns above 7500'. It is currently wintry-mix-ing in town.

For proper conditions, check out mtavalanche.com.

It's been said, still kind of dicey out there. Lots of hot-cold cycles this year already with plenty of surface hoar to keep you honest.

If I were, I'd stick to in-bounds for now.

Just spent three days there. Upper Hyalite is thin in the alpine -- everyone hit rocks. The northern Bridgers are fine in the trees but brushy exits. Beehive by far has the most snow but things yesterday were touchy -- small natural right out of the parking lot and close to 2 feet new at 9000 feet: tough trailbreaking.