Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    The other thing that works great on tailgaters is a driving light facing backwards. On my old Jeep I used to have two for off road use and when they got too close I'd hit the switch and throw a million x 2 candlepower in their face.
    like.

i've enjoyed slamming my brakes hard for years.

how kin ya look back when yer so fried you can barely get yer imitation fucking toyota (scion) from point a to b?

lap bitch.

creepy.
    i'm done here, last ever post.
    fucking psycho
    crab in my shoe mouth

big brother's watching

yer not done here. take an extra lap and we'll see you in the morning.

So do you keep those lights on all the time, or only hit folks with them when they get to close?

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    I'd be lying if I said studded fat tires and california's pretty awesome corn season never met deep within my thoughts.

There's some terrain that becomes pretty virgin utah-esque once a blanket of snow is on it. Boring skiing but..........lots of good natural hips and halfpipes.

Super easy on a sled too.
    Once this slop we have right now freezes in a couple days, it's gonna be super consolidated and perfect for this!

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeBC View Post
    So do you keep those lights on all the time, or only hit folks with them when they get to close?

Once this slop we have right now freezes in a couple days, it's gonna be super consolidated and perfect for this!

That picture is makin me drool. Wish we had some of that for biking or skiing.

On all the time in transit so far. The cord it plugs in with is not long enough to where I could easily turn it on and off while mobile. The on/off switch and the mode switch are both located on the power plug. Could probably splice in an extended cord to have plug up in the cockpit for better on/off use. Seems to work fine as it is.
    watch out for snakes

That's exactly the kind of terrain I'm talking about.

Let me know if you want some shuttle runs. I'd be stoked to trade out some laps.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

That's exactly the kind of terrain I'm talking about.

Let me know if you want some shuttle runs. I'd be stoked to trade out some laps.
    My buddy was just contemplating on how to hook up some kind of bike rack to a sled.

I can't ski right now so I'm all about trying silly shit like this. Guarantee you we can come up with a system.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    creepy.
    i'm done here, last ever post.
    fucking psycho
    Hooray!
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    Hooray!
    Did I miss something?

watch out for snakes

I'm just always very happy for folks who are unhappy here to finally make the break and go away. Kinda like Hugh. Why on earth would anyone who hates this place be so obsessed with posting here?

obsession always exists in others
    never in yourself

I can't ski right now so I'm all about trying silly shit like this. Guarantee you we can come up with a system.
    Sounds fun, little concerned if my back can handle zooming around on a sled over glazed donuts though, I'm old and fragile , pm me your critical measurements so I can see if there is any possibility of you fitting on my bike. BTW, I guess Paco's has 5 or 6 fatties they are demoing this winter. Flume bikes has a couple of fat boys there demoing also.

Ah you're fine. If you can mountain bike and ski you can ride a sled with over a foot of suspension travel. You stand, not sit. Plus you can go slow on packed/hard snow. I can't skin right now but I can ride a sled if that tells you anything.

I'm 5'8" to 5'9" depending on current levels of spine compression. Does that work? Are those guys renting bikes with studded tires? That would be kind of a must.

Ah you're fine. If you can mountain bike and ski you can ride a sled with over a foot of suspension travel. You stand, not sit. Plus you can go slow on packed/hard snow. I can't skin right now but I can ride a sled if that tells you anything.

I'm 5'8" to 5'9" depending on current levels of spine compression. Does that work? Are those guys renting bikes with studded tires? That would be kind of a must.
    I kinda doubt it (Rented bikes with Studs) But I rode that gasx gully down red lake peak from the summit without studs before it softened up into corn, rolling up and down both sides while it was still frozen, I was surprised at the traction I had. Only time I've felt like I needed studs was on pure ice, like on a lake or the occasional patch of glacier ice out there, in which an immediate bitch slap to the ground occurred, but I'm not out trying to push any kind of limits either. I'm 6' 2" but I'm running a large frame, think my buddy who tried mine out recently is about your size and was fine with it, you might be a little stretched out.

I want to jump lots of shit though. I mean damn, look at that hip right behind you in that pic. I think I want studs.

Shin pressure and stair steps kill me but for some reason biking doesn't hurt my knee. Since jesus hates Tahoe enough to fuck the snowpack every time a dry stretch hits, I might need this hobby.

I'll shoot you my phone number if you don't have it any more.

If you got tires its not too hard to stud.

I am thinking about trying the ones you screw in from the outside but you can also do it from the inside. The former is easy but spensive, the latr is cheaper but more labor intense. Pick your poison.
    watch out for snakes

Yea $200+ per studded tire is kinda a turnoff and I have no patience to do it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Did I miss something?

Ya they banned thewon.

God damn I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagacity View Post
    Ya they banned thewon.
    Too bad they didn't ban speaking in the third person - that would be progress

But also banning ladum helped
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Too bad only won idiot alias is gone.

That looks perfect!

It's not an alias if you get banned. Just sayin'

ya, go back to ttips, oh wait