Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Fair enough Creaky. I probably had my hackles up for no reason. My bad. Re: internet persona - I don't do it that way. Just naive I guess. Probably do this message board thing better if I just figured everyone was angling everyone.

But seriously, regular guy siting in his house high and drunk. Sees a suspicious vehicle in the drive way. Peaks through the curtains with a rifle in his hands. Safety on. Is a crime being committed?

pharisees
    I did have to look that one up.

I bet it was creepy that put up the thing about poo in the bar bathroom at Snowbowl. He's diversifying.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    I bet it was creepy that put up the thing about poo in the bar bathroom at Snowbowl. He's diversifying.
    keep skiing and riding MTBs on the internet little fatboy
    "get the red ones"
    a master of comic timing
    and jocular innovation
    that's you
    not fake at all

no friends in town
    and fake-friends on TGR

you win for sure

the crown on your swollen head?
    you calling me "creepy"
    can't have a better exemplar
    of projection
    truly, there is no better

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Fair enough Creaky. I probably had my hackles up for no reason. My bad. Re: internet persona - I don't do it that way. Just naive I guess. Probably do this message board thing better if I just figured everyone was angling everyone.
    not everyone
    some are actually psychotic
    hiding behind
    "you're my TGR bro, bro"
    fake sincerity
    like wendy

But seriously, regular guy siting in his house high and drunk. Sees a suspicious vehicle in the drive way. Peaks through the curtains with a rifle in his hands. Safety on. Is a crime being committed?
    I'll leave that to the pretend-lawyers and the actual-lawyers-who-pretend-at-greatness.

I did have to look that one up.
    what did you find?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    That is all.
    Roll Tide?

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post

humans are humans whether in a Denver suburb or in Park Slope or West Palm Beach
    But, not while posting on the Internet.

perhaps none more human, no more human clarity, than when pretending on the internet. what do you wish you were? be that, on the internet.

"thank you for inhabiting a persona that reveals your true insecurities" says the human who need not posture and pose to feel worthwhile

perhaps none more human, no more human clarity, than when pretending on the internet. what do you wish you were? be that, on the internet.

"thank you for inhabiting a persona that reveals your true insecurities" says the human who need not posture and pose to feel worthwhile
    I kinda feel like you are the blonde guy with the ponytail in the Harvard Bar scene from Good Will Hunting, but you think you are Will.

Serious question:

Is there actual wide-ranging support for a secondary market supplied by CO retail weed purchases? Are we talking a few TX college kids here or is this evolving into a big deal?
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    I kinda feel like you are the blonde guy with the ponytail in the Harvard Bar scene from Good Will Hunting, but you think you are Will.
    you have to walk like Philippe Petit's amble
    tightrope between the now-gone WTC towers
    if you want to do good Juvenalian
    Horatian is for the feebleminded
    ponytail man would fail when trying
    at Horatian and would tell self
    winning at Juvenalian
    while not knowing difference

on the serious Q, given that cannabis is headed toward decrim, that 2dary market is short-lived, which makes it enticing to greedheads, manipulators, sham artists, and lifestyle promoters. penny stocks, boiler room, that's the reality of the mountain lifestyle capitalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    There was a beer store literally right across the county line and they did a brisk Sunday business.
    haha...just like Evanston WY.

I used to play hockey with a couple of state cops who would sit there on the UT/WY border watching people come and go so they could bust people bringing illegal liquors into God's pure state of Utah.

you have to walk like Philippe Petit's amble
    tightrope between the now-gone WTC towers
    if you want to do good Juvenalian
    Horatian is for the feebleminded
    ponytail man would fail when trying
    at Horatian and would tell self
    winning at Juvenalian
    while not knowing difference

on the serious Q, given that cannabis is headed toward decrim, that 2dary market is short-lived, which makes it enticing to greedheads, manipulators, sham artists, and lifestyle promoters. penny stocks, boiler room, that's the reality of the mountain lifestyle capitalist.
    Haha! You're way better than ponytail man afterall!!!

I guess I just presumed that pot was already readily available at "street prices" pretty much anywhere, so why would people pay more than that from some guy that took a road trip to CO??? Perhaps the "new" legal CO stuff is substantially better than what was offered before? (I grew up in Seattle for reference)
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

mexi bricks, smoke a 25 cent piece and still not be altered
    those screaming "tax and regulate" are positioned for that
    Joey Weil gambit between now and decrim
    why did the vultures descend on CO betw mid 80s and late 90s
    live in the mtns and do outdoor shit in the mtns
    or pretend at that, to have a lifestyle oriented business
    ask the Yellow Kid's ghost, they're cloned around Denver

Have not read the full thread. CO should sue OK and NE for just being there, My $0.02 worth.

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    Haha! You're way better than ponytail man afterall!!!

I guess I just presumed that pot was already readily available at "street prices" pretty much anywhere, so why would people pay more than that from some guy that took a road trip to CO??? Perhaps the "new" legal CO stuff is substantially better than what was offered before? (I grew up in Seattle for reference)
    I know this may come off as polemic but CO bud is better than any foreign crop on quality. I'm sure some folks in ca/or/wa are on point but I've been doing some concentrated testing and CO rec flower from RMR and Green Leaf is true top shelf. Distinct and consistent taste across dispensaries. Glass storage stalk to register.

Wake up and skip the coffee for a snap of FLO. AK-48 before lunch to relax and enjoy the meal. Bubba Kush to induce a siesta, maybe knock out a Netflix episode in process. Wake up, snap of FLO for energy. Grab a FU Cali wax o-pen and head out for dinner. It's a proxy coffee, NyQuil, Percocet, Xanax, Adderall.