Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Durka durka durka, durka durka durka, durka durka.

This pisses me off. I really needed some yuks for xmas. Franco is a funny dude at times.

As despicable as Kim Jong Un is, making a movie about assassinating him is over the line IMO. (The CIA doing it is another story). The Great Dictator didn't name Hitler, although obviously he was being lampooned, and the movie didn't try to assassinate him. Americans would be pretty pissed if the N Koreans made a film about assassinating Obama. (Well, the Americans who watch Fox might not be). Doesn't make hacking right obviously, but I'm glad to see the film cancelled.

Go see dumb and dumber to. It's incredible. Hard yuks.
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

NK is a fucking nuisance. The PRC tolerates them because they're always poking the US in the eye. If NK didn't have the ability to wipe out the South in 15 minutes they'd have been toast a while ago...oops polyass
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Go see dumb and dumber to. It's incredible. Hard yuks.

I don't know. Never got it.

I was watching some movie those two guys made a little while back (Rogan/Franco) when Franco was driving around with his foot out the windshield. Some stoner movie on cable. Hilarious.

Kim Jong is a piece of shit, the US should should blow up everything he owns but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    Since when is it news that the Japs are terrified of the Chinese?

And before any of you retards think it's worthwhile to point out that North Korea isn't in China, do a little research on NK hacking.
    You are also right in a historical sense. My harem is Chinese, but they act and eat more Korean than anything.

Bullshit on cutting the film... SONY, release the FUNNIZ!!!!!!! We deserve it.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Durka durka durka, durka durka durka, durka durka.
    Seriously - I wonder why they didn't react like this for Team America, World Police.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    Kim Jong is a piece of shit, the US should should blow up everything he owns but thats just me.
    It is all old royal bloodlines, good people, bad choices.
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    As despicable as Kim Jong Un is, making a movie about assassinating him is over the line IMO. (The CIA doing it is another story). The Great Dictator didn't name Hitler, although obviously he was being lampooned, and the movie didn't try to assassinate him. Americans would be pretty pissed if the N Koreans made a film about assassinating Obama. (Well, the Americans who watch Fox might not be). Doesn't make hacking right obviously, but I'm glad to see the film cancelled.
    Oh shit? Assassination? Not good, and no current sitting president would allow any US studio to make a film about them getting killed, seriously.
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Bullshit on cutting the film... SONY, release the FUNNIZ!!!!!!! We deserve it.
    You think that movie looks funny? You are a dumbfuck.
    #HughConwayMatters

Yeah, I think it looks like it could be funny as shit. Then again I don't have a huge stick shoved up my rectum.

Weren't you leaving?

The Cock has and is a ramrod up his ass, that is for sure.
    Terje was right.

Dear fellow maggots,
    I would like to set the record straight right here on TGR. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) DID NOT hack into Sony Pictures. End of story. The premise is absurd that I could be killed by Americans. The DPRK is only interested in promoting peace and unity for all Korean people under the Juche philosphy. While the DPRK has the latest in computer technology, we only use it for peaceful means. Here I am, checking to see if I have any takers on the 191 Billy Goats I listed in Gear Swap.

I would also like to take this time to mention that things are off to a great start at our Masikryong ski resort and I am thrilled we will be offering TGR discounts for the first time. All you have to do is type in "Hugh Conway" in the coupon code box when you buy lift tickets, and you will receive a 20% discount on each ticket and a free after-ski rub down in our world class on-hill day spa.

I would also like to remind everyone the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is guided in its activities by the Juche idea authored by President Kim Il Sung. The Juche idea means, in a nutshell, that the masters of the revolution and construction are the masses of the people and that they are also the motive force of the revolution and construction.

Respectfully yours,
    Kim Jong-un
    Supreme Leader, Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea

How does this idiotic movie that has a couple moron characters assassinating a leader of a country at all look funny to you?

It just looks fucking unrealistic and unfunny to me and it was made knowing relations between countries would suffer as a result.
    #HughConwayMatters

Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    How does this idiotic movie that has a couple moron characters assassinating a leader of a country at all look funny to you?

It just looks fucking unrealistic and unfunny to me and it was made knowing relations between countries would suffer as a result.
    ^ Pffft! is this guy for real?

I think he's missing his man crush.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Seriously - I wonder why they didn't react like this for Team America, World Police.

Dunno if you read online news stories, but supposedly Team America WP pissed of NK...and they've been sorta butthurt and watching for another similar horrywood product.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Dunno if you read online news stories, but supposedly Team America WP pissed of NK...and they've been sorta butthurt and watching for another similar horrywood product.
    makes sense. Father was made fun of in the last one. The son was particularly brutal when he assumed power, it's a logical extension that he'd react more to a repeat movie. Much less one simulating his death. High context culture + batshit insane = hacking.

in case you miss the ronery song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ

Next up: http://gawker.com/new-regency-quietl...ort-1672588056

All this just seems like usual chickenshit risk-averse business decisions. No conspiracy theory necessary to explain it.

I guess Kim never heard that all publicity is good publicity. He should be careful about this. In ten years, a lot of media people may be saying, you know, "Kim who?".

Just wondering how this isolated backwater shithole has the ability to hack such a well funded and protected company?

Also, why play their hand over a fucking movie?

Lastly, where the hell is Rodman when you need him?
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Just wondering how this isolated backwater shithole has the ability to hack such a well funded and protected company?

Also, why play their hand over a fucking movie?

Lastly, where the hell is Rodman when you need him?
    First answer, Chinese expertise. They have relations.

Second answer: Boredom, I guess? I mean, what else do they have to do? It's not as though they have an economy to run.

Third answer: I try not to think about that one. Creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Jong-un View Post
    Dear fellow maggots,

Respectfully yours,
    Kim Jong-un
    Supreme Leader, Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea
    now y'all can stop trying to be funny, it's been done and it's all in the " * * * "