1/25-29: Hokkaido JP based out of Furano

Will be five nights/four days in Furano most likely, but definitely central Hokkaido, from 1/25-29. Traveling with bad skier girlfriend and her first-timer sister/brother-in-law so while they are taking lessons, if anyone else is kicking around Hokkaido at that time, would like to meet up. Asahidake Ropeway is on the list and if I can find good touring partners, we should scope out some of the Daisetsuzan National Park.

Toured volcanos in Chile quite successfully in September with TGR connects. Let's make it two continents in one season, yeah?

I may be there solo at the same time. Won't have my touring gear as it is a stop over on multi week work trip.

Damn, just a few days off. 29th-9th for me.

I'll be there from January 18th - 28th.

Will have touring gear.

Traveling solo.

Definitely want to ski Asahidake. :-)

asahidake ropeway is not worth the trip. only worth a day to bag the peak. Planning on skiing Kurodake for a few days 1/26 to 1/28 if I can get lodging. obnoxious american with grey DPS
    off your knees Louie

I will be in Niseko from the 16th of Jan to 3rd of Feb. Will have touring equipment, really up to explore around the area. Anyone around let me know!