Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Dalbello Lupo T.I / AT ?

Searched and looked everywhere and found this link to an italian forum -> http://www.skiforum.it/forum/showthread.php?t=77323

what do you think ? same stiffness as lupo ID/krypton pro ?

have you seen more info, or even tryed them ?

Interesting. Krypton with tech fittings. Need more info.
    Your jambox is now his...by way of our actions

Looks great. Seems like it was only a matter of time before the Lupo got tech fittings.

next years? but ya, looks good

Dalbello always seems to release "Next Years' boot" around Christmas time anyway. Retailers like it because unsold stock doesn't have to be discounted in February. I wouldn't be surprised if these show up in limited quantities on shelves in January 2015. (Unless someone knows different....)

Dalbello Lupo T.I / AT ?

It is planned for next year. January 2015 first test boots will came but not sure if already for buying.
    Last edited by çayzi; 12-09-2014 at 08:46 AM.

What binding is in the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by tenB View Post
    What binding is in the picture?
    Marker kingpin

Seems like i might get my hands/feets on some during the next few weeks tho, will give an review if i go thrue eith bying them

the guy in the pic is my buddy and I have had the boot in my hand. Hopefully they'll hit the market along with the kingpin in a few weeks....

Quote Originally Posted by verbier61 View Post
    the guy in the pic is my buddy and I have had the boot in my hand. Hopefully they'll hit the market along with the kingpin in a few weeks....
    what has your friend told you about performance ? skiing ? touring ?

what's the forward lean like?
    same as Lupo SP (or whatever it's letters are)?
    it looks to be non-adjustable.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Heard about these while talking to a rep and some people at the boston ski show. Don't want to step on any toes of people that have treated me very well, but with a picture of the boot already out there:
    Late addition to the 15/16 lineup
    Not much to no change from the Lupo SP

As of nov 14th not any in the US according to the person that was trying to get the guy talking about it to shut up. I'm going to try to get a pair from my rep as soon as I can but I'm fairly low on the totem pole, actually I don't even think I'm on the pole more like dirt that holds it up, so I'm guessing it wont be until next season.

Quote Originally Posted by bielz View Post
    Heard about these while talking to a rep and some people at the boston ski show. Don't want to step on any toes of people that have treated me very well, but with a picture of the boot already out there:
    Late addition to the 15/16 lineup
    Not much to no change from the Lupo SP

As of nov 14th not any in the US according to the person that was trying to get the guy talking about it to shut up. I'm going to try to get a pair from my rep as soon as I can but I'm fairly low on the totem pole, actually I don't even think I'm on the pole more like dirt that holds it up, so I'm guessing it wont be until next season.
    Out of curiosity was this rep tall, lanky, and just couldn't wait to show you his scorpions?

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    Out of curiosity was this rep tall, lanky, and just couldn't wait to show you his scorpions?
    No but I think I know who you are talking about. I will say it was not the rep that gave me the info on the boots, he hadn't even seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by linkan110 View Post
    what has your friend told you about performance ? skiing ? touring ?
    he's in love. Actually, he's consulting for dalbello and these are his babies.

I am saving my dirty pennies for these.

he's in love. Actually, he's consulting for dalbello and these are his babies.
    My wallet doesn´t like me anymore, or actually it never had

you couldn´t drag out some more info about them from him ?

I ordered a pair. My ski shop told me they would get limited quantities maybe before christmas or in january in size 26.5, 27.5 and 28.5.

If the walk mode (cough) is anything like my one-year old Lupo , it's not my choice for touring in contrast to my Dynafit Mercury or the Scarpa Maestrale RS.
    Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

if this has din sole capabilities and is alpine binding compatible, this is the boot of my dreams. I've been waiting for a tongue boot, with a walk mode, that I can use in regular binders, even if it has swappable soles. Please let my dreams come true. Full Tilt or Dabello need to make something like this happen.
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

Quote Originally Posted by Jim S View Post
    If the walk mode (cough) is anything like my one-year old Lupo , it's not my choice for touring in contrast to my Dynafit Mercury or the Scarpa Maestrale RS.
    if that's the case (Lupo walk mode, not Sherpa walk mode) my dirty pennies will continue to gather, we don't need another alpine boot with tech fittings for those 300' vert "sidecountry missions"

^^^ agreed. walk mode on the Lupo sucked; more of a "stand-up-straight(er)" mode on the SP.

any word on the forward lean of the TI?
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by JeppeJeppeJ View Post
    I ordered a pair. My ski shop told me they would get limited quantities maybe before christmas or in january in size 26.5, 27.5 and 28.5.
    Where did you order them? If I may ask

Anton Sport here in Oslo, Norway.

So my main question is will the boot be able to do din and ti like k2 pinnacle or will we have to switch foot pads like technica