Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    I've noticed that too.
    Also. Does that make us creeps?
    27° 18°

The worst is ski racer babes, they are amazing but no love for dirtbags

Pretending this isn't a troll........I would say the question is region dependent.

I can only give Tahoe advice, and it is pretty unique compared to other ski towns. Advice.....look for weekend warrior-ettes (and/or cougars from out of town).
    Donjoy to the World!

Quote Originally Posted by Huckwheat View Post
    Pretending this isn't a troll........I would say the question is region dependent.

I can only give Tahoe advice, and it is pretty unique compared to other ski towns. Advice.....look for weekend warrior-ettes (and/or cougars from out of town).
    if i go to tahoe what can i do to make the local girls like me? not the weekend warriors or old ladies

This is amazing
    No joke though, girls get desperate around this time of year. The darkness.
    Insert your own stucky joke.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

asked a couple of girls this question, and they all said "be a good skier, clearly." so stop sucking. then have lots of $$$

Quote Originally Posted by steezybomber View Post
    asked a couple of girls this question, and they all said "be a good skier, clearly." so stop sucking. then have lots of $$$
    That's code for something else. Girls never say what they mean. Just have lots of money. That will work for sure.
    27° 18°

If you're in South Lake Tahoe, save up and drive the 35.2 miles East on 50, it's guaranteed.

"up in the ski resorts, up in hills they move ki's and had skis making drops on snowmobiles"- GZA

Tell them you post on TGR. Alternatively, speak with an intelligence 10 IQ points above surrounding mountain bros.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Tell 'em "yeah, I may be interning at some raunchy internet forum now, but they're grooming me for a starring role in next years epic feature." It seems to have worked for Dunfee.

Or you could go switch for options.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Stop talking about how rad you are or what lines you were skiing and ask them about them. Be more of a listener than a talker. Then get black out drunk and try to get a threesome going with her and her girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingArizona View Post
    Stop talking about how rad you are or what lines you were skiing and ask them about them. Be more of a listener than a talker. Then get black out drunk and try to get a threesome going with her and her girlfriend.
    Thus far, my money is on this advice for actually working.
    27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by steezybomber View Post
    what if im the best skier on the mountain but i dont have any money? will girls buy my lift tickets if i jump off 50 foot cliffs and tell them they can prohoe me??

Quote Originally Posted by gnarhucker View Post
    thanks guys, no luck yet but there is a cute liftie at the place i ski and she compliments me sometimes, what should i do?
    ask her if she wants to get a beer when she's off work.. then fuck her right in the pussy!
    long live the jahrator

make an account at new schoolers. seriously

Just do like Cosby.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

I swear this thread has me laughing my ass off. It's one of the best. So much ridiculous win all around.

if you dont have a ton of money your not out of luck....

meet said girl. Tell her your the best skier on the mountain. Follow up by aggressively whacking your pole (pole whacking - never can be sure about those cornices at deer valley) and make sure she notices your goggle tan.

by then, she should be begging to come back to your van with you. If not, rinse and repeat on next girl. Its all a numbers game.

Hi gnarhucker ! I would suggest you think "outside the box" that you head northeast to New England instead, home of the hottest ski babes in the world! The riding is quite challenging partly due to the variable conditions, and you will find that the conditions are actually more dependable and consistent to anything you will find out west due to the superior snowmaking. Also, the culture is superior, the history is rich and the "Norman Rockwell" factor is prevalent everywhere you turn. The terrain is truly fabulous, the partying is unmatched anywhere!(can you say "hot New Jersey Italian babes?") When you score your first Killington powder day in "Bearclaw Woods", you will be grinning from ear to ear, I promise you!. You also will have fun pursuing the plethora of hot NYC/NJ and Boston "chicas" in their stretch pants, but I must warn you they are quite feisty and outspoken, unlike the laid-back western gals. I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , TTip-ers, NewSchoolers, Epicureans, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

My rules from 20 years ago.
    Import from the city. Let them use your place as a crash pad and make sure ample amounts of intoxicants are readily available.

Borrow a friends puppy and say it's yours. Don't get a puppy because it will crap all over your place and eat your stuff while your skiing.

Always wear day glow. It shows confidence and girls love the edgy look of day glow pink or green. This look also requires at least two go pros to really pull it off. I've heard some have taken this to a new level by wearing a back pack to the gym with a "Training for Alaska" sticker on it. I understand these stickers work on single women, but I've found this line really pisses off my wife when sitting on the coach watching skiing and she wants me to take out the trash, keep the puppy from crapping on the floor, etc. So remember to turn this line up once you have found one, because it really is fun!!

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi gnarhucker ! I would suggest you think "outside the box" that you head northeast to New England instead, home of the hottest ski babes in the world! The riding is quite challenging partly due to the variable conditions, and you will find that the conditions are actually more dependable and consistent to anything you will find out west due to the superior snowmaking. Also, the culture is superior, the history is rich and the "Norman Rockwell" factor is prevalent everywhere you turn. The terrain is truly fabulous, the partying is unmatched anywhere!(can you say "hot New Jersey Italian babes?") When you score your first Killington powder day in "Bearclaw Woods", you will be grinning from ear to ear, I promise you!. You also will have fun pursuing the plethora of hot NYC/NJ and Boston "chicas" in their stretch pants, but I must warn you they are quite feisty and outspoken, unlike the laid-back western gals. I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , TTip-ers, NewSchoolers, Epicureans, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    AlpineZone Greg has become a next level troll. Are we sure it's not just a forum member having a laugh and posting as AZ?

Was he always trying to pimp out the EC? I don't want my skiing here to be associated with AZ Greg and his ilk.

Ps. Note irony of talking up the EC give paucity of actual Alpine ecosystems here.

He's my favorite troll by far though. I may hire him to rewrite our style guide as I'm clearly not pairing quotes with italics enough for little or no grammatical reason.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Taking girl advice from alpinezone?