Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    mbsc's on fire here.
    Hahaha. And that was BEFORE the wine
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

just out of curiousty, is MBSC hot? im in the market for a e-skier girlfriend. we can like, make it official with matching sigs and stuff what say you? btw im gernally not the best skier on the mountain, but i am the best snowboarder. also, i have a pretty sweet collection of old thermarests lining the bed of my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by sal the salmon View Post
    just out of curiousty, is MBSC hot?
    My husband would say I'm rather cold-blooded actually.

Quote Originally Posted by sal the salmon View Post
    im in the market for a e-skier girlfriend. we can like, make it official with matching sigs and stuff what say you? btw im gernally not the best skier on the mountain, but i am the best snowboarder. also, i have a pretty sweet collection of old thermarests lining the bed of my truck.
    Well, with your capitalization problems, misspellings, and lack of proper punctuation, I would say that you're probably too lazy to have read the majority of contents that are in this thread. May I point your attention to comment #98?
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

You sound like a teacher.... actually you might be. That nytimes article was about you two, right?

^^ Yes. I was a teacher until just this year - but for secondary math and science. Now I am transitioning to a new career as a web developer and author. I know, those are really two very different things. But, yeah, that's what I am doing now.

I pretty much disappeared off of this forum for a few years because I was simply overwhelmed with the workload as a teacher in the small but highly prestigious school we have here in CB. It's much nicer now only working 40-50 hours a week on average instead of the 70 to 80 I was rolling with before.

And, yes, the NYT article a few years back was about us.
    -
    14erskiers.com

Watch "Hot Crazy Matrix - A Man's Guide to Women" on YouTube
    Hot Crazy Matrix - A Man's Guide to Women: http://youtu.be/hKWmFWRVLlU

i stood right next to a few cute ski girls on the tram but i didnt get to meet them because i didnt know what to say, what should i say next time i am on a full crowded tram with a cute ski girl right next to me? how can i meet her without sounding weird?

"hi" is always a good start. "How's your day going?" or "great snow today, huh?" are good follow ups. Ya know, just like you might say to anyone you ride the lift with.
    Jesus Christ, I can't believe there is someone in this world worse at talking to people than me. That's amazing. How do you get your pants on in the morning?

That, or this is the best troll ever devised.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by gnarhucker View Post
    i stood right next to a few cute ski girls on the tram but i didnt get to meet them because i didnt know what to say, what should i say next time i am on a full crowded tram with a cute ski girl right next to me? how can i meet her without sounding weird?
    Fart and claim it.

"I was having a discussion with a friend of mine about the best way to meet girls on the tram. What would work with you besides the obvious statement that I am the best skier on this tram?".
    Then just shut up and stare at them waiting. Patiently waiting.

I got this, its easy!

# 1 You MUST ski like brother Hansi!

# 2 You MUST sing like Hansi!

This cat is pulling more pussy than an Aspen Gyncocolgist.

As soon as I learned his swivel-hips technique I was 'knocking em down.

PM Montanaskier for details, he has the handbook and videos from Hansi and knows where to get those white sweaters

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    "hi" is always a good start. "How's your day going?" or "great snow today, huh?" are good follow ups. Ya know, just like you might say to anyone you ride the lift with.
    Jesus Christ, I can't believe there is someone in this world worse at talking to people than me. That's amazing. How do you get your pants on in the morning?

That, or this is the best troll ever devised.
    i dont talk to people on the lift unless they talk to me first. i get my pants on the same as anyone else does, i'm not stupid in general just not good at talking to people. thanks for the suggestions but if i just randomly say "hi, snow is nice today" to a cute girl on the tram won't she just think i'm weird? if i'm a guy and she's a girl and we're about the same age she would probably think i just want to fuck her or something (even though i actually just want a cute girl to ski with, i don't care about fucking her). i could easily say "hey, snow is nice" to some 80 year old man and it's not weird but if i say it to some 22 year old girl that would be weird, or at least she would think it is. or am i wrong and she would just think its nice and want to ski with me?

Roofie her camelback with a syringe.

i dont talk to people on the lift unless they talk to me first. i get my pants on the same as anyone else does, i'm not stupid in general just not good at talking to people. thanks for the suggestions but if i just randomly say "hi, snow is nice today" to a cute girl on the tram won't she just think i'm weird? if i'm a guy and she's a girl and we're about the same age she would probably think i just want to fuck her or something (even though i actually just want a cute girl to ski with, i don't care about fucking her). i could easily say "hey, snow is nice" to some 80 year old man and it's not weird but if i say it to some 22 year old girl that would be weird, or at least she would think it is. or am i wrong and she would just think its nice and want to ski with me?
    Unless you somehow manage to make "Hi, snow is nice today" sound really creepy I wouldn't think it's weird (speaking only for myself, naturally). I wouldn't necessarily want to ski with you but I wouldn't automatically think you just want to fuck me. Seriously, "I can't talk to anyone my age of the gender I am sexually attracted to" is a ridiculous mindset. Some people are into small talk on the lift, others are not. It's usually not hard to figure out which is the case. If cute ski girl is not into small talk you shut up and leave her alone, but there is no harm in trying. Just pretend she is an 80 year old man.
    Ich bitte dich nur, weck mich nicht.

i don't care about fucking her
    Obvious lie
    27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    ...and then move away from Jackson with said "skier" chick, and never ski another day in your sorry life.

Best to stay single my friend.
    Fair amount of truth to this. Make damn sure that skier chick is the real deal before signing on.

If the snatch n grab doesn't work jump in line. The old saying certainly was "you don't lose your girlfriend you just lose your turn" and I'm sure it still rings true.
    The Passion is in the Risk

thanks for the suggestions but if i just randomly say "hi, snow is nice today" to a cute girl on the tram won't she just think i'm weird? if i'm a guy and she's a girl and we're about the same age she would probably think i just want to fuck her or something (even though i actually just want a cute girl to ski with, i don't care about fucking her).
    Let me be honest with you here, son. It's become increasingly obvious that I caught more tail by age 22 than you will in your life, so pay attention to my advice.

Women love intelligence, confidence, and great skiers. They also actually like to fuck, especially with dudes who are good at it. And dudes who are good at it are into it. When I talk to a girl in the tram, there is no ambiguity about whether or not I'm into banging chicks: it's obvious from the way I carry myself that I'm into it and that I'm good at it. From the graceful way I pull my flask out, to my 7 GoPros, to the musk of my poly pro, it's obvious that God put me on this green Earth to ski and to fuck. And to do both excellently. Furthermore, it's obvious from watching me that I am comfortable and at home with my flask of schnapps, my enormous genitalia, and my gigantic skis with a minimum of 2 sheets of titanal. What I have is what Plato called arete: that means excellence. To a plowhorse, arete is strength, to a racehorse, arete is swiftness, and to me, arete is greatness at skiing and screwing.

So, to answer your question more directly, no, i don't have lines I use to start conversation. I know that I am the center of attention for every female in the tram box from the second I walk in. It's probably pheromones. Or the combination of my schnapps breath and 5 day unwashed polypro. In any case, the only ones who were ever worth my time are the ones who overcome their awe and their bashfulness and start talking with me. If they're able to follow my line for 2 laps without getting carted off by patrol, I consider the possibility of letting them ride my fantastic baloney pony. These days, I usually just let 'em notice the cute brunette glued to my hip or conspicuously remove my left glove. I find it's better to deliver the heartbreak immediately rather than form the deep attachment that comes from letting them enjoy 5 minutes of conversation and skiing a lap with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    These days, I usually just let 'em notice the cute brunette glued to my hip or conspicuously remove my left glove. I find it's better to deliver the heartbreak immediately rather than form the deep attachment that comes from letting them enjoy 5 minutes of conversation and skiing a lap with me.
    Your left hand is the one with the palm hair?

Showing that doesn't always work you know, some are a little kinky and might not be put off by it.

Let me be honest with you here, son. It's become increasingly obvious that I caught more tail by age 22 than you will in your life, so pay attention to my advice.

Women love intelligence, confidence, and great skiers. They also actually like to fuck, especially with dudes who are good at it. And dudes who are good at it are into it. When I talk to a girl in the tram, there is no ambiguity about whether or not I'm into banging chicks: it's obvious from the way I carry myself that I'm into it and that I'm good at it. From the graceful way I pull my flask out, to my 7 GoPros, to the musk of my poly pro, it's obvious that God put me on this green Earth to ski and to fuck. And to do both excellently. Furthermore, it's obvious from watching me that I am comfortable and at home with my flask of schnapps, my enormous genitalia, and my gigantic skis with a minimum of 2 sheets of titanal. What I have is what Plato called arete: that means excellence. To a plowhorse, arete is strength, to a racehorse, arete is swiftness, and to me, arete is greatness at skiing and screwing.

So, to answer your question more directly, no, i don't have lines I use to start conversation. I know that I am the center of attention for every female in the tram box from the second I walk in. It's probably pheromones. Or the combination of my schnapps breath and 5 day unwashed polypro. In any case, the only ones who were ever worth my time are the ones who overcome their awe and their bashfulness and start talking with me. If they're able to follow my line for 2 laps without getting carted off by patrol, I consider the possibility of letting them ride my fantastic baloney pony. These days, I usually just let 'em notice the cute brunette glued to my hip or conspicuously remove my left glove. I find it's better to deliver the heartbreak immediately rather than form the deep attachment that comes from letting them enjoy 5 minutes of conversation and skiing a lap with me.
    ^^^^^Today's winner. Well played.

Sirspanksalot is rolling in poon from his late 80s Subaru to his early 90s mtn bike.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by coldfeet View Post
    Your left hand is the one with the palm hair?
    They both have the palm hair. I shave daily.

meeting cute ski girls

Plato and Platt would be proud...

Nice work.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

"Nice skis, wanna fuck?" seems to work...

Quote Originally Posted by klar View Post
    Just pretend she is an 80 year old man.
    i like you. i really like you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1419653275.524156.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	272.6 KB 
ID:	161920

Stick your tongue on the lift