Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by steezybomber View Post
    Taking girl advice from alpinezone?
    Chicks dig a nice goatee
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by chatton18 View Post
    Chicks dig a nice goatee
    Almost as much as they love the smell of a chloroform soaked rag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    He's my favorite troll by far though.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

meeting cute ski girls

I've seen AZ Greg at the Wobbly Barn, making out with fat whales up from The City for the weekend. Dude must have some great beer goggles. Greg, do you take them to your secret BearClaw Woods stash the next day?

In the end the surest way to meet cute ski gurls is to be one so start saving up for that sex change op.
    watch out for snakes

Carry around a jar of pickles or vienna sausages in your pocket, offer them to girls on the lift.
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    You make meme cry.

Bad Ryan! Bad!
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by totaliboard View Post
    ask her if she wants to get a beer when she's off work.. then fuck her right in the pussy!
    i dont drink beer but other than that i like this idea, maybe i will just ask if she wants to ski together on her next day off.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    make an account at new schoolers. seriously
    i did but i got banned quickly, and you guys are much cooler than newschoolers.

Quote Originally Posted by steezybomber View Post
    if you dont have a ton of money your not out of luck....

meet said girl. Tell her your the best skier on the mountain. Follow up by aggressively whacking your pole (pole whacking - never can be sure about those cornices at deer valley) and make sure she notices your goggle tan.

by then, she should be begging to come back to your van with you. If not, rinse and repeat on next girl. Its all a numbers game.
    i REALLY like this idea, thanks!

Become a gay skier guy. Chicks love that shit.
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikerskierchick View Post
    Become a gay skier guy. Chicks love that shit.
    if i became gay that would kind of defeat the purpose of finding a cute ski girl...

^^ Well, then, some girl could "fix" you
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    What? Juvenile here? No way! That's what makes this place special!
    -
    14erskiers.com

Does this mean "fix" as in neuter or "fix" as in gay reeducation camp? Either way, that's not cool, MBSC.

^ You think I'd really mean neuter! C'mon now! I may be a chick, but not ALL chicks are evil Naw, just fix with cuddles!
    -
    14erskiers.com

are you saying that if i pretend to be gay then ski girls will like me more and then i can pretend to stop being gay just for them? and would you be one of those girls?

Quote Originally Posted by gnarhucker View Post
    are you saying that if i pretend to be gay then ski girls will like me more and then i can pretend to stop being gay just for them?
    Precisely

Quote Originally Posted by gnarhucker View Post
    and would you be one of those girls?
    No way! Happily married to goldenboy - But, I did meet him here on TGR. So, there's hope for that too
    -
    14erskiers.com

^ You think I'd really mean neuter! C'mon now! I may be a chick, but not ALL chicks are evil Naw, just fix with cuddles!
    I don't know. I think most chicks could sense that gnarhucker isn't fix-able. OTOH, he should probably try going gay for a bit as part of that tactic. He just might have to stick with it for years to really sell it.

My problem is that I went and impregnated my touring partner/wife. Now I am faced with a choice: attempt to tour with a 6 months pregnant chick on 20 inches of rotten facets with pokey staubs and rocks jutting out (and probably get stabbed with a probe or snow saw in some fit of anger), ditch the 6 months pregnant chick (and probably still get stabbed), or just give up on skiing due to abysmal conditions (I don't know what else I'd do with myself).

Life is just peeling the onion. You bag cute skier chicks until you find one who is somewhat less crazy than the others, but that just leads to a different set of problems.

^^^I feel fine after reading that.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    My problem is that I went and impregnated my touring partner/wife.
    Mistake number one. Should have asked for your sperm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    ]Life is just peeling the onion. You bag cute skier chicks until you find one who is somewhat less crazy than the others, but that just leads to a different set of problems.
    Well, maybe you'll have a little ripper to shred with in a few years and all those "problems" would be worth it!
    -
    14erskiers.com

Mistake number one. Should have asked for your sperm back.

Well, maybe you'll have a little ripper to shred with in a few years and all those "problems" would be worth it!
    Definitely stoked to drag offspring around in the bike trailer, etc. etc. I'm just bummed that it is messing with Mrs. Shred's season right now.

Thats a good angle, babies are big time chick magnets.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Thats a good angle, babies are big time chick magnets.
    Funniest thing I've read all day
    -
    14erskiers.com

Also:

No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

mbsc's on fire here.