Morocco Ski Mountaineering Trip April 2015

Hi,
    I am looking for 1-2 people to come along for a ski mountaineering trip in Morocco around 1-10 April 2015.

To make the logistics easier I have contacted an adventure company that can arrange the trip (leaving from Marakesh) and a local guide who has knowledge of the best terrain. For an 8 day trip, they charge €539 per person. I am also willing to go independently of the company if that is a preference.

I am an Australian Emergency Doctor with a background in Wilderness medicine. I am a split boarder, have been a volunteer ski patroller for the olympic games in Whistler Canada and my recent trip at the start of this year was a ski mountaineering trip (living on a sailboat) to the arctic circle in Norway. If anyone is interested please feel free to drop me an email to chat.
    Cheers,
    Tom

That sounds awesome. Been to Tangiers, which was wonderful, but based on that the rest of Morroco is probably more awesome. I'd love to go but highly doubt I'll be able to. Take pics and share them with us!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.