Dentists: I smashed my implant filled mouth

So the front wheel didn't stay in the forks 10 years ago and I have implants in 3 of my front 4 with a single crown and a bridge with a gap and an implant on each end.

I face planted cycling home on wet pavement today, and other than the fact that I'm pretty sure my Mom is going to beat the shit out of me for doing this as. 29 year old, what could be outcomes of the implants be?

If the implants are fine, great, I just look ugly but I'm really happy. Cosmetics can be fixed later.

If they are loose (nothing is flapping in the breeze), but a little loose, then do I need new implants or can they have the caps removed and left to set back into the bone?

I'm at a dental hospital getting xrays, but a long way away from my home dentist.

Cheers lads
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    This is kinda like the goose that laid the golden egg, but shittier.

Wow. I didn't know there were dental hospitals. Sheltered life....

At 29, you'd think the bone would grow back around the implant post but maybe bacteria could get it there and fuck it up. I'm not a dentist but I know thousands post here, so you should get some very sound advice.

Thats harsh, vibes for saving your implants/teeth.

I had a fall in a kitchen once and wrecked my four front upper teeth on a SS table edge so I can relate.
    watch out for snakes

Bad looking teeth? Just tell everyone you're English
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.