Page 14 of 233 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Nuke em from space,
    behead remains
    if any

I want some butts.

I don't understand why those cops all are freaking out about a what - $1500 theft? That horse wasn't a racing thoroughbred by the looks of it. Would they freak out more if the dude had stolen a $3k graphite bike?

Was the horse named Rafalca ?
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Classic that the first hit was a kick to the head. No beating around the bush, just concuss the bastard as soon as fucking possible. "I feared that a non-concussed suspect would present a greater danger to my person."

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    I don't understand why those cops all are freaking out about a what - $1500 theft? That horse wasn't a racing thoroughbred by the looks of it. Would they freak out more if the dude had stolen a $3k graphite bike?
    "You WILL Respect my authoritay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    They were pissed off that they had to put down their donuts and chase the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    They were pissed off that they had to put down their donuts and chase the guy.
    Yeah no kidding.

From CTVNews: San Bernadino Co. Sheriff Deputies put on paid admin leave. After the beating, a deputy whispered in ear of Francis Pusok (horse joy rider): "This isn't over," according to Jim Terrell, Pusok's attorney.

That clip was like a great tragic comedy.

Play some circus music over that clip and you got fire.

All those lil tan outfitted fascists appearing in frame like clowns exiting a tiny car
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Police Behaving Badly

I think I've seen all the videos but this is the WORST.

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE FRAGILE! Seriously!!!

http://gawker.com/video-one-dead-aft...awl-1697193268

Disgusting beyond belief

I mean I can't send this to people I know
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

^^ From the comments:

"Now THIS is America to me. Arizona! Christians! Police! Guns! Dead people! Walmart! This story's got it all, except maybe Florida!"

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    ^^ From the comments:

"Now THIS is America to me. Arizona! Christians! Police! Guns! Dead people! Walmart! This story's got it all, except maybe Florida!"
    Everyday when I read the news, I can't decide between having children and starting a family or commuting suicide.
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

The CA video is very reminiscent of another famous CA fiasco: the Rodney King beating video. Angry cops, mostly angry about being defied, taking turns beating a guy senseless. This one's notable for how the late-to-the-party cops were pulling their buddies off the pile so they could get in some vigorous head stomps before the fun was over. I'd say, imho, that the major difference is that when the Rodney King video was made in 1991, the general public's access to video recording tech was limited by cost and not that many folks were in the habit of walking around with a camcorder. Cops are still the same as they were back in 1991. They just can't help themselves folks, even though 23 years later its pretty obvious that over half of Americans now have a digital recording device in their pockets at all times. Why? Because they aren't very bright people. Being a patrol cop is not a good job. Simple as that. It's dangerous and in many jurisdictions the starting pay is relatively low. Poor jurisdictions pay starting patrol officers as little as $26,000. Wealthier jurisdictions start as high as $50,000 but the cost of living there eats most of that up. The job and the pay rarely attracts intelligent people. Hell, they have a hard time simply finding competent, emotionally stable people to patrol. Moreover, any intelligent people in policing work hard to get out of the patrol car and up the chain into detective or admin. Patrol cop becomes the ceiling for guys who are just barely competent at policing.

Here's what I witnessed living in my relatively poor, rural county back during the real estate craze. Guys could make over $50k a year working construction or they could sign on to be a sheriff's deputy for less than $30k. Care to guess what sort of cops we had back then? Before it was all over, the state AG and internal affairs was involved and four cops had to be removed for varied malfeasance, corruption and abuse of authority (and one of them was so mentally messed up he was actually fired for pulling a gun on his fellow officers during a card game at a party). The few good family men on the force simply transferred out to higher paying jurisdictions. We don't have many black folks out here for bad cops to pick on so the bad apples went to work hassling anyone else who they didn't like the look of. Bogus car stop and searches became common place. These bad apples were not above planting evidence either. They weren't capable of conducting professional investigations. Anything serious required outside officers from the state. Meanwhile, the typical garden variety rural things like domestic violence and an emerging meth problem went ignored in favor of seemingly random night time stop and searches. No, I am in no way comparing the seriousness of that to illegal shootings and beatdowns. But, it just goes to show you what sort of people apply to become patrol cops if the job pays for shit. Basically, a third of the squad was dirty or crazy and the rest were borderline incompetent or became so demoralized that they bailed. Welcome to life in the modern plutocracy. As long as wealthy communities can hoard their tax base so that the money for schools, hospitals and cops stays inside their township and isn't shared across counties, then I assure you we will be treated to another one of these videos every month. Simple economics of the new American Dream, i.e. a rising tide no longer lifts all boats, just the ones over at the yacht club.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 04-11-2015 at 01:45 PM.

Cop Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor

"The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

Do they really pay mouth breather beat cops 100k a year?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

TULSA, Okla. --
    Disturbing video released by authorities Friday reveals the moments when an Oklahoma man was accidentally shot and killed by a deputy who meant to stun him with a Taser, according to the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office.

On the morning of April 2, Reserve Deputy Robert Bates, 73, was assisting other deputies in taking suspect Eric Harris into custody. Harris, a known felon, was running from deputies after allegedly selling a gun to undercover cops.

In the video, Bates is heard shouting, "Taser! Taser!" before firing a round into Harris.

"Oh, I shot him! I'm sorry!" Bates says, dropping the gun on the ground.

"He shot me! He shot me, man," Harris says as police pin him to the ground. "I'm losing my breath."

"Fuck your breath," one officer says.

http://abc13.com/news/video-reserve-...0/#videoPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    Base salary no, but in bigger cities they can easily reach 6 figures with overtime and off-duty security detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    My brother-in-laws brother-in-law is a Miami cop, married to a female Miami cop. They make over 300K with overtime. They were heavy into real estate before 2008. Declared bankruptcy twice since then. They watch Fox News and blame Obama for both of their bankruptcies.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Was the horse named Rafalca ?
    Mittens burn!!

Nice.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    My brother-in-laws brother-in-law is a Miami cop, married to a female Miami cop. They make over 300K with overtime. They were heavy into real estate before 2008. Declared bankruptcy twice since then. They watch Fox News and blame Obama for both of their bankruptcies.
    Who said cops were mouth breathers?
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...1#.VSssq5M0-7A

I’ve been saying this for a long time, ever since I spoke before the Knapp Commission investigating corruption in the NYPD more than 40 years ago: Unless we create an atmosphere where the crooked cop fears the honest cop, and not the other way around, the system will never change. Unless honesty is rewarded more often than corruption, the police will lose credibility altogether. I wrote a letter to President Bill Clinton in 1994 addressing this very issue, saying that honest cops have never been rewarded, and maybe there ought to be a medal for them. He wrote back, but nothing changed.

Now, in the era of citizen videotaping, police credibility is at stake as never before. If enough testi-lying is uncovered, then who is going to believe the police even when they are telling the truth? They will be seen as crying wolf.

-Frank Serpico

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...#ixzz3X9ZMTI00
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

After watching the AZ Walmart video I thought the police showed quite a lot of restraint and only killed the suspect after an officer was wounded. If that happened in NYC or Chicago and those were black folks guns would have been drawn in an instant.
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    TULSA, Okla. --
    Disturbing video released by authorities Friday reveals the moments when an Oklahoma man was accidentally shot and killed by a deputy who meant to stun him with a Taser, according to the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office.

On the morning of April 2, Reserve Deputy Robert Bates, 73, was assisting other deputies in taking suspect Eric Harris into custody. Harris, a known felon, was running from deputies after allegedly selling a gun to undercover cops.

In the video, Bates is heard shouting, "Taser! Taser!" before firing a round into Harris.

"Oh, I shot him! I'm sorry!" Bates says, dropping the gun on the ground.

"He shot me! He shot me, man," Harris says as police pin him to the ground. "I'm losing my breath."

"Fuck your breath," one officer says.

http://abc13.com/news/video-reserve-...0/#videoPlayer
    A 73 year old cop is chasing down perps? WTF?

Hey, he works out.