Page 13 of 233 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    The way the system is set up, very difficult to fire a bad cop. If it does happen, they will just get picked up by another department. Not to many good cops will take the risk to speak out against bad cops. Also the way the system is set up there are not enough consequences for bad behavior. Cops/lawyers/DA's/judges can be a pretty tight group. People are getting fed up with a lot of their bullshit. It's getting a bit tougher for them to justify their actions when caught on tape. Still long ways to go. They murdered Eric Garner. All caught on tape and they still got off.
    Broken systems produce lots of bad cops and the good cops can't speak out against the bad. The culture is almost universally problematic.

The way the system is set up, very difficult to fire a bad cop. If it does happen, they will just get picked up by another department. Not to many good cops will take the risk to speak out against bad cops. Also the way the system is set up there are not enough consequences for bad behavior. Cops/lawyers/DA's/judges can be a pretty tight group. People are getting fed up with a lot of their bullshit. It's getting a bit tougher for them to justify their actions when caught on tape. Still long ways to go. They murdered Eric Garner. All caught on tape and they still got off.
    wow, for a minute I thought you were talking about the catholic church.....similarities are there.

The use of tasers pretty much gave cops the right to never use their hands, or get dirty again It's a totally different mindset now.

Amazing the guy was shooting 45 acp and it took so many rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    The use of tasers pretty much gave cops the right to never use their hands, or get dirty again It's a totally different mindset now.

You referring to Walter Scott, the guy who took a clip in the back because he was wanted for not paying his child support? So brilliant to kill him and let the taxpayers pay multiple millions to his kids in the civil settlement, which will be hudge. That'll teach those deadbeat dads. Y'all got targets on your backs now, mutherfukkers! This violation is not much of a step above unpaid speeding tickets. I bet we hear about some poor sap getting blown away for parking too close to a hydrant soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Plainview View Post
    No fucking shit, but what do you expect from someone with the name "TomCrac." Hey man, post first, then smoke crack, okay?

The only reason deadly force is EVER justified is in the defense of a life. Someone running away is not a threat, unless they're running to attack someone which this cop has absolutely no reason to believe is what this guy is doing.
    You 2 need to work on your reading comprehension. (Sorry to use big words)

"what do you expect from someone with the name "TomCrac." Hey man, post first, then smoke crack, okay?"

Came up with that one all by yourself did ya.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    what about the increased rules, fines and punitive actions

what about the rise of fascist policy and legislation

WHAT ABOUT THE FASCISTS
    If they make enough laws, everyone is guilty.

But we don't make laws by consensus. They get lobbied (paid for) and passed (by those who get paid) .
    So who the fuck is paying for this shit? I'm with DD on that one. We live in a fascist society.

http://truthvoice.com/

I don't understand why cases like this one, where potential douche bag, running from cop, or Ferguson douche bag looking for trouble, become the champions of police brutality and human rights violations. Not saying they deserved what they got, but there are plenty of other cases where there are no arguments for what they got.
    Please read your own quote and explain to me how we didn't comprehend you correctly. You are specifically saying here that this case is not a good one to champion human rights violations/police brutality. This case is about as good gets with NO arguements.

Just looking at that opening still in the video.......That should be determined a life threatening circumstance to the cop?
    A guy running away? Oh, the FEAR.

Yes and no. He emptied most shots pretty haphazard. Then he paused to sight in on the object of his traffic stop, and executed the man.

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    Please read your own quote and explain to me how we didn't comprehend you correctly. You are specifically saying here that this case is not a good one to champion human rights violations/police brutality. This case is about as good gets with NO arguements.
    You might want to look up the word "specifically"

What I was saying is that there are "better", "Cleaner", "Clearer" cases if you will. Cases where the victim didn't have sketchy stories about whos car they were driving, had proper paper work etc., Cases where the victim did not run. Cases where they did not get shot with a taser and still found a way to run. You know, cases where douchebag lawyers and crooked DA's wouldn't have an opportunity to make a bullshit defenses and get away with murder.

As I stated earlier, "Not saying they deserved what they got", but when you see enough of these corrupt assholes walk because they had a hair to hang on to, it irks me this poor bastard gave them anything.

Ploice chief says its just one bad cop, meanwhile 3 cops on the scene reported that they administered cpr and aid to the victim. Blatant lies. Second cop watches first cop drop the taser near the victim. yeah....that'll play nicely with the story they were going to concoct.
    Last edited by TomCrac; 04-10-2015 at 08:59 AM.

East coast shakedown,

West coast beat down,

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d46_1428632483

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    That's laughable. I'm guessing you're not Irish, Splat? I hate to tell you but the UK isn't exactly known for it's liberty-abiding legislation.

I was wonder who makes these sorts of memes...typically they're right wing republitard stuff but the extreme liberal short bus can definitely contend.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    I'm guessing you're not Irish
    You're either with us or you're with the terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Simply not true. Don't believe the propaganda.

It really doesn't matter how dangerous it is. Cops sign up. The risks they take (are suppose to take?) to protect, keep order, uphold the law, etc, etc are part of the job.

Would you rather an innocent fuck up die for their harmless but stupid actions potentially being misinterpreted or have the cop take the risks that he/she signed on for when they took the job as law enforcement officer?

A lot of the jobs listed on that most dangerous job list don't provide the pay and benefits many cop jobs do, they certainly don't get the hero worship.

It seems like you took my point kinda backwards but hey.

what the Amazing Geraldo has to say on the matter. I don't know I spent most of the time watching his moustache. I think his moustache might be good candidate for a Muppet character.

I'm also thinking that the ONLY reason the woman in the evocatively revealing short skirt is there is for the inherent sex appeal.

"The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

"These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

Horse thief. Iffn there was a tree big enough, they woulda hanged him.
    Seriously, these cops are feloniously stupid to do that with a news copter overhead

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    Seriously, these cops are feloniously stupid to do that with a news copter overhead
    One deputy was kicked by the horse. Horse is lucky to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    One deputy was kicked by the horse. Horse is lucky to be alive.
    They shoot horses, don't they?

Only black horses.

at 1:50 you see a cop move out of the melee and then have to sit down he's so tired. he started beating the defenseless perp 20 seconds earlier. the force is in dire need of training so they properly give an illegal beatdown.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Police Behaving Badly

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    at 1:50 you see a cop move out of the melee and then have to sit down he's so tired. he started beating the defenseless perp 20 seconds earlier. the force is in dire need of training so they properly give an illegal beatdown.
    There must be a half a dozen of them bent over puking. Rockets, rockets for the choppers are next.