Page 76 of 233 FirstFirst ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 5808
    SWAT commander in fla said "he's loading a weapon/gun" right before the fake hero shoots the arguable hero while aiming at the autistic kid. This is on police radio I believe. Then guy is shot, they handcuff arguable hero while fake hero and buddies start working on the cover story.

People used to die over Union disputes

Dunfee, make a maggot Union. My sailboat is 20feet, how big is yours?
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

^Well that was fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    I sold my 20 foot outboard, so Unfortuantely I'm outta that naval game yo.
    It's time to update your profile. The admin formerly known as dundee.

Who is the new Dundee anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Who is the new Dundee anyways?
    Ad is still in the newspaper here
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by baby bear View Post
    Ad is still in the newspaper here
    Par for the course. New Dundee on the edit side will be Leslie Hittmeier. Been at Skiing Mag for a bit, TGR intern before that. Should do a great job although doubt she'll be tasked with managing the jungle in here. I think Andrews gonna run that and I may send passive aggressive emails in occasionally. But have years of disbursing Internet bike knowledge ahead of me
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

I sold my 20 foot outboard, so Unfortuantely I'm outta that naval game yo.
    Damn, the Sierra club rules with an iron fist

Par for the course. New Dundee on the edit side will be Leslie Hittmeier. Been at Skiing Mag for a bit, TGR intern before that. Should do a great job although doubt she'll be tasked with managing the jungle in here. I think Andrews gonna run that and I may send passive aggressive emails in occasionally. But have years of disbursing Internet bike knowledge ahead of me
    should I be the first to say it . . . . . nah.

POlice arrest cousin of cop killed in Baton Rouge, nearly kill him by depriving him of access to diabetes meds.

Alexander said they were handcuffed and locked in the back of a police car without being read their rights. “When we were detained, we asked for phone calls,” he said. “We were not given phone calls.” The Louisiana State Police and Baton Rouge Police Department did not respond to a request for comment. Instead police confiscated their phones by intimidating them. “They made us sign a consent form,” he said.

When Alexander asked questions about this, police began cursing at him. “If he wants to be a dick about it, just put his ass back in the car,” he said a plainclothes officer yelled. “He’ll be here for another four hours” to wait for a court order to search his phone. They also forced Alexander’s friend to pee in a bottle in the back of a police car. Meanwhile, Alexander still didn’t know who had been killed, but he had seven family members in Baton Rouge law enforcement, including his father, aunt, and uncle, along with Jackson. He was worried too, and kept asking to call his family. “I don’t know if one of them was shot and killed,” he said. “I was ignored.” He only found out it was his cousin who had been murdered after police released him around 7 p.m.

Alexander and his friend were taken to holding cells at a Louisiana State police station in Baton Rouge. By that time, Alexander, a diabetic, said he needed to take his diabetes medicine.

“Get away from the door, little bitch,” Alexander said one jailer yelled at his friend when he knocked on his cell door.

Rather than giving Alexander medicine, he said police called EMS, who just confirmed that his blood sugar was high and he needed medicine soon. Instead, “for hours they’re bringing me cookies, and peanuts, and crackers, and juice,” Alexander said. “That’s the exact opposite of what I need.” Officers were worried that he was lying about the medicine to commit suicide.

“What if you die in the back of my car?” he said one officer asked him, citing another time where he had an arrestee try to take an entire bottle of pills. After several hours, Alexander said he became semi-comatose and was taken to Baton Rouge General Hospital. By this time, police had finally obtained footage from the Alexandria convenience store and realized Alexander hadn’t been involved with the shooting. They released Alexander’s friend from jail to go pick him up from the hospital. “I felt helpless,” Alexander said when he was pleading for medicine in the cell.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-massacre.html

US police mistake icing from Krispy Kreme doughnuts for crystal meth - the guardian
    https://apple.news/Aw3Hdyy8aSeOHD3_B2MkteA
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

"I recognized through my eleven years of training and experience as a law enforcement officer the substance to be some sort of narcotic"

Well too many donuts can create a sugar coma...

Cant find it on YouTube yet - anti-violence activist arrested while recording traffic stop... from a public sidewalk. Across the street.
    https://m.facebook.com/blmsyr315/

Quote Originally Posted by vt_ski View Post
    Cant find it on YouTube yet - anti-violence activist arrested while recording traffic stop... from a public sidewalk. Across the street.
    https://m.facebook.com/blmsyr315/

Police Behaving Badly

^^^ again, cops with a potty mouth.

"Don't fucking move or I am going to fuck you up."

Said the cop to the law-abiding citizen who was committing no crimes.

And cops wonder why a significant portion of our population consider them to be unprofessional. If you give respect, you get respect. Cops have not figured that out yet...
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Not gonna change until the free passes stop.

Zone Controller

Here's some more data--37% of Federal and state inmates are black. 63% of DNA exonerations for wrongful conviction are black.

now this

http://www.citypages.com/news/minnea...-911/388830142

If a caller won't volunteer his or her name, or "relavent identity information," dispatchers will attempt to learn more about the alleged crime on their own before sending police into the area, WCCO says. The Minneapolis Police Department issued a statement explaining the protocol to the public, saying that the strategy is explicitly intended to prevent police from walking into an attack.

http://www.citypages.com/news/city-l...ance/388748352

Unfiltered police union boss Bob Kroll called the leaders of CfPP, Michelle Gross and David Bicking, “stupid” and “naïve” for spending as much time as they have on the referendum question. Kroll says no amount of signatures could supersede the city’s longstanding labor contract with police.
    Zone Controller

If the cops don't want to risk their lives they should quit and get a nice safe job doing construction or driving a truck. Oh wait--
    http://time.com/4326676/dangerous-jobs-america/
    they should be ashamed of themselves. they like to talk about how the rush in when everyone else is rushing out when in fact they would rather hide behind their cars while the hostages get shot.

If I were calling 911 in Minneapolis I guess I would identify myself as Rodney King. That would be cool if everyone did it.
    Last edited by old goat; 08-01-2016 at 08:59 PM.

Ahhh how cute, the cop hate circle jerk continues.

Why don't you pussys pull your tampons out and become a cop and show all those cops hiding behind their cars how real badasses like yourselves do it?

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
    That's the MF'ing truth

birdhunter you come across as so ignorant I almost think you are trying to troll
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    If the cops don't want to risk their lives they should quit and get a nice safe job doing construction or driving a truck. Oh wait--

from the link:

The list corroborates Webb’s observation—after loggers, the second deadliest job belongs to fishers and other fishing workers, with 80 fatal injuries per 100,000 workers in 2014. That’s far higher than the average for all civilians of 3.4 fatal injuries per 100,000 workers; that average is up slightly from 3.3 in 2013.

The five most dangerous occupations remained unchanged from their 2013 ranking, while jobs involving construction, driving and repairs shifted slightly. Police officers became the 15th most dangerous job, up from 17th in 2013. But 2014’s 97 police deaths still remains below the 130 fatalities seen in 2011.

While the table ranks occupations by fatality rates, the total number of deaths for loggers is dwarfed by the number of fatalities for larger occupations, like truck drivers and farmers, which saw 880 and 270 deaths respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    they should be ashamed of themselves. they like to talk about how the rush in when everyone else is rushing out when in fact they would rather hide behind their cars while the hostages get shot.

If I were calling 911 in Reno I guess I would identify myself as Rodney King. That would be cool if everyone did it.
    Genius. Rodney king
    Zone Controller