How To Change Your Forum Background Color

Just wanted to put together a quick how-to for the folks interested in changing the color scheme of their TGR forums experience. When we launched the new site in May, we preserved the old blue color scheme while introducing a new white one to match that of the rest of the site. Here's how to toggle your color schemes:

Head down to the bottom–the very very bottom–and find the little drop-down menu box you see on the lefthand side of the below screenshot:

There's a number of themes in there but the only ones you really need to worry about are "TGR White" and "New TGR Blue." "Child of TGR White" is the same as "TGR White" and "TGR Blue" is the same as "New TGR Blue," as far as I know. I'll add it to the tech team's list to clean that selection up. All the ones below that are either ancient themes that don't really work too well with the new site or mobile themes, so you don't need to worry about those.

Then this is what you get. New TGR Blue:

Or TGR White:
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Can you change it on the mobile version?

Killing it with the 3-5 year old crowd!
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Can you change it on the mobile version?

Killing it with the 3-5 year old crowd!
    Unfortunately not right now, our options with Tapatalk are a bit more limited.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.