TAHOE SKI LEASE (Donner/ Truckee) I Need a Bed ASAP!

Hey All,

Recent transplant to the Bay Area from lovely Aspen. I'll be a professional working stiff during the week in SF, but am looking for a ski lease for the season close to Truckee starting ASAP. I'll be coaching at Sugarbowl so I'll be up most weekends. Thanks, and please forward on to any non-mags, friends, friends of friends etc. While I still ride hard, my party hard days may be a bit more in the past.

Also, I need a place for this weekend (12/5-12/7) so if you have a guest room that my girlfriends and I could rent for the weekend, that be'd great too.

Thanks,

O.
    Scholar, Athlete, Gentleman...and Alcoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by OSki View Post
    Hey All,

Recent transplant to the Bay Area from lovely Aspen. I'll be a professional working stiff during the week in SF, but am looking for a ski lease for the season close to Truckee starting ASAP. I'll be coaching at Sugarbowl so I'll be up most weekends. Thanks, and please forward on to any non-mags, friends, friends of friends etc. While I still ride hard, my party hard days may be a bit more in the past.

Also, I need a place for this weekend (12/5-12/7) so if you have a guest room that my girlfriends and I could rent for the weekend, that be'd great too.

Thanks,

O.

try Donner Lake Realty
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

I run a lease near the squaw Oly flame. We are full for the winter but have a light crew coming this weekend. Might be able to get you in as a guest $35 a head/night is the drill.

House opens tomorrow so not sure what time the first ppl will be getting there from SF.
    live the life.

Thanks for the replies. Sorted out this past weekend, but still looking for a place for the winter. So bumping this thread.

Cheers,
    O
    Scholar, Athlete, Gentleman...and Alcoholic.