Snow tracker sidebar

What happened to the top snowfall sidebar? I always enjoyed that little snow update on the side letting me know where it was dumping.

JONG question/request - If you aren't gonna put it back up, can you recommend a site? I know there's a million, but what's the gold standard?
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    What happened to the top snowfall sidebar? I always enjoyed that little snow update on the side letting me know where it was dumping.

JONG question/request - If you aren't gonna put it back up, can you recommend a site? I know there's a million, but what's the gold standard?
    That is part of our Snowlab, which we have not yet rebuilt into the new site yet. It's coming down the line but it's not a monster priority, especially of it's just going todo snow totals again. Would love to include a useful decade feature next time around.

I think we got the data for that from On The Snow but I could be wrong. Open snow is my favorite for forecasts.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.