Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Black Friday/Cyber Monday PSA's - Put 'em here!

Let's help each other navigate this capitalist spectacle. Wish I had one to contribute. I've been on STP a lot recently and their Black Friday sale doesn't seem to be any cheaper than the "Extra %40 off" dealflyer emails I've been getting.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

It's happening across the world, no more TV's in Bristol

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Before seeing the Tesco logo I thought you meant Bristol, VT and I got wicked depressed

The Clymb, as you might expect, is advertising a big sale. Can't tell anymore with their stuff if it's actually worth getting excited about.

I miss Level 9s Smith I/O sale from last year.

Kindle's for $49 on Amazon-
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    I miss Level 9s Smith I/O sale from last year.
    I got an $450 OR gore text jacket from Evo for $99 last year.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

STP code SGW4527R
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

I don't see anything good this year, bummer! At least I'm not tempted to spend money!

Best deals imo:

P18 130s for $225 from evo
    G3 ion for $350 from bc/active junky

The evo deal is over.
    The ions are sold out.

Balls of poop.
    The clymb is a dud this year. Strafe sick bird suit got down to $285. Doesn't feel like a good deal...but I do sort of want a super bright onesie...not sure why.

Also, wrong forum, but give it up for shroom, getting engaged today.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

I saw these deals at the physical store today in SF. Only 1 pair of each model is available. Try phoning them and ask them to ship.
    http://community.sportsbasement.com/...bryant-street/

$288 - New in Plastic - 2013 190cm Rossi Squad7 (before they watered it down with honeycomb tips/tails)
    $336 - New in Plastic - 2014 183cm Atomic Bent Chetler
    $336 - New in Plastic - 2013 189cm K2 Pettitor

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Caveat Emptor

!!!BEWARE!!!
    WWW.GREAT-SPORT.COM

Scam website that looks fairly legit. Their prices are incomparably low, though not impossible.

Read reviews after evaluating a deal for a pair of Il Moro 2014's @ $216.50.

Anyway, don't get roped into what looks like a steal on ski/board/skate gear.
    Time again for slaughter of pow, bumps, and EC ice.
    Days on snow = 0
    Days in powder = 0
    Days in hospital = 0

Getboards.com is running 50% off lowest price on Closeouts. Some 4frnt Renegades (186 cm only) for $250 and few Rossignol S Series skis for fair prices. Otherwise mostly park skis and no sweet binding deals this year.

Use "cyber50" coupon code.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Renegades gone, $225 for FT Seth Pros in 28.5 though.

damn, I really wanted a pair of those Renegades! oh well, really didn't NEED them by any means..

^ Whyturn has a mint pair for sale.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...elmet-MTB-shin
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 11-30-2014 at 11:37 PM.

ya.. there's a few pairs floating around but a new pair for a hundred bucks less would be nice especially since I don't really need them.

Damn, this cyber monday is weak as fuck from what I've seen so far.

Urban Outfitters has $50 off $150 purchase, pretty weak, but I'll probably pick up some records.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    Getboards.com is running 50% off lowest price on Closeouts. Some 4frnt Renegades (186 cm only) for $250 and few Rossignol S Series skis for fair prices. Otherwise mostly park skis and no sweet binding deals this year.

Use "cyber50" coupon code.
    No doubt a great hookup on the Rens, but the selection pales in comparison to last year... I got a brand new pair of 192 115 Line influences shipped for $199 and got a brand new 190 Double Dakine Concourse for $100... The Look blowout from last year was the best I have seen to date...

And completely agree the deals so far this year have been less than stellar... Although I did snag a new Patagucci Untracked jacet shipped new for $150...

I snagged a pair of BD Mohair Mix 140 skins for $110 (reg 180) and a Patagonia Nano Air last week for $177 (reg. 300) at mountaingear.com. They had a promo to take an extra 15% off everything, and both those were already like 25-30% off. Not sure why, as they're current season stuff. I believe the voucher/coupon code was: 22600. Felt like that was a pretty solid find, but not insane.

Don't hate me, but I'm going to do a quick plug for TGR merch, take it or leave it:

50% of TGR merch/movie gift packs: http://shop.tetongravity.com/Departm...Gift-Sets.aspx

Free trucker hats for orders over $75, and free shipping for orders over $150: http://shop.tetongravity.com/Default.aspx

Haven't really been paying attention to sales yet but still looking for hooded down jacket for the girl as well as a bag with a A-frame ski carry. And I need me some skins. I'll update if i see any sweet deals today!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post

50% of TGR merch/movie gift packs: http://shop.tetongravity.com/Departm...Gift-Sets.aspx
    Where's the other half?

Noridica Vagabond / El Capo's (blemished) are $300 at Start Haus today.

http://starthaus.com/2014-nordica-el-capo-ski-blem.html

http://starthaus.com/2014-nordica-va...lem-27078.html

$571 for the new gold beasts from snowinn.

I know people have mixed reviews from snowinn and last years are the about same price from BC.com