Question Pinecrest Peak, Sonora CA - Snow Level?

anyone have snowlevel beta on Pinecrest peak trail? Headed there tonight on our way to Thanksgiving and deciding if we do the pave/dirt climb or if there is too much snow climb the singletrack to the snow line.

From the top was the trail easy enough to follow with out a map? I have read a few descriptions doesn't sound too bad. From the bottom is the trail climbable or would be just be out for a walk with bikes (hey beats working). Any idea if there is a way to access the trail from the road climb below summit/potential snow level?

Thanks
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

PM telemike (seriously).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Unsure of current snow status on the trail. Gotta be a bit of snow, but it bet it's mostly rideable.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.