Baron vs Tour F10/12 step-in?

My wife has Gea RS boots in older Baron bindings. But she is quite light and it is VERY hard for her to step in and click the heel properly.
    I know... not really a problem I would have expected to have, or to come to TGR to solve.

Are the Tour F10/12 heels any different/better for that?
    Same/different hole pattern?

Thinking of changing up her binders.
    Anyone up for a swap? Size S.

Same hole pattern (provided you swap non-EPF with non-EPF or EPF with EPF).

Yes, the Tours are a bit easier to step into with touring boots. Slightly different heel design. Still not easy though.

Should go without saying, but stepping in with the boot in ski mode is lots easier than in walk mode.

My wife has the F10s and still has trouble clicking in. The heel is a tight fit with touring boots (she has Dalbello Virus) and the leverage isn't great. She just got used to pulling up on the binding heels with her hands.

It might help if you grind off a bit of the heel lugs. I have no experience with this. It is mere speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Same hole pattern (provided you swap non-EPF with non-EPF or EPF with EPF).

Yes, the Tours are a bit easier to step into with touring boots. Slightly different heel design. Still not easy though.

Should go without saying, but stepping in with the boot in ski mode is lots easier than in walk mode.
    +1