Need The wary New Cylinder. Company dead

So i was about to finally go on place my order for a cylinder for a pack i bought new off a mag today but the company has perished. Anyone know where i can find a compatible cylinder ?
    Webisodes, Blogs, Words and Photos all right here-------->www.chasingsnowflakes.com

Found. if anyone else is looking. pm me
    Webisodes, Blogs, Words and Photos all right here-------->www.chasingsnowflakes.com

Snow Big Deal purchased there inventory, sad to see Wary unable to make it as i've heard some of the others are struggling too with such a small market. So much goes into the RD
    hard to get the return back with a market share of only 40,000 total air bag units sold world wide.
    Wary Avipacks are nice packs alot of thought and work went into them. I own 2 of them.

Should be able to get a cylinder here, goodluck:

http://www.snowbigdeal.com/avivest-airbag-canister.html

Quote Originally Posted by iamchappy View Post
    Snow Big Deal purchased there inventory, sad to see Wary unable to make it as i've heard some of the others are struggling too with such a small market. So much goes into the RD
    hard to get the return back with a market share of only 40,000 total air bag units sold world wide.
    Wary Avipacks are nice packs alot of thought and work went into them. I own 2 of them.

Should be able to get a cylinder here, goodluck:

http://www.snowbigdeal.com/avivest-airbag-canister.html
    yes sir! unfortunate indeed. got mine from snowbigdeal hurry up before they are all gone!

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered a spare and an o-ring kit.

Bump for a small update.

I just spoke with Cade (sp?) at SnowBigDeal about WARY and their products. As post #3 here told, these guys bought up the inventory from WARY when they went under and continue to sell it for around half MSRP. I bought their last AviVest in size M/L for $450... a good deal. They had qty 2 remaining in the XL/2XL size, in addition to a few of their 23L and 33L backpacks. They still have some spare parts and canisters, too.

Hot ass August makes me think of ski gear. These guys made good stuff, and there are still a few new pieces to snap up!

If anyone has one, I'm looking for a WARY MTN Vest (model without an airbag) in size M/L, preferably in black. This one:
    Attached Images Attached Images