Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SO, I found a joint on the sidewalk on the way to work this morning...

...Do I accept it as a gift from a benevolent God? Or, do I toss it, not knowing from whence it came? Perhaps it is part of Satan's evil schemes.

pick it up and gnaw on it like a good feral, there's probably some digestible tissue remaining if you look hard enough

I once was skiing under the Madonna Lift at Smugglers and wiped out bad. I came to rest right next to a bag of mushrooms. I didn't take them, but my buddy did. He's still alive.

That's all I got.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheDutchie View Post
    ...Do I accept it as a gift from a benevolent God? Or, do I toss it, not knowing from whence it came? Perhaps it is part of Satan's evil schemes.
    Your user name should be a hint about what to do with it.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

with that username, at the very least give it to someone who would want it. i say unroll, inspect, reroll enjoy.

Once when I was riding my horse along a power line road he spooked and dumped me. I landed on the ground right next to a pipe. Picked it up and kept it but later gave it to a "friend" because I didn't want it. "Friend" got busted at school (Jr. High) for having a pipe and gave me up without a second thought as the person who supplied her with it. Naturally I got brought into the office and questioned and my story of falling off my horse and finding the pipe was dismissed as a lie. I got suspended my "friend" who actually got caught with the pipe in hand did not because she gave me up.

(and we're back to the Cosby thread - see what happens when girls/woman tell authority figures the truth that sounds unbelievable?)
    Last edited by KQ; 11-21-2014 at 02:22 PM.

go for it

If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Is this a trick question? Gotta smoke it before work
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Sure, why not. Maybe it's laced with PCP for an extra fun time. Avoid chicken coops if so.

Its simple buddy stoner has a hole in his pocket one of my bro's had jeans with a hole in his pocket and joints used to role out all the time which was no biggy except the time he was in the squamish RCMP detachment dept in a very stoned state & talking to an officer when a joint rolled out on the floor
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

mail it to my lab for testing. we'll send back a report of what we find.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Its simple buddy stoner has a hole in his pocket one of my bro's had jeans with a hole in his pocket and joints used to role out all the time which was no biggy except the time he was in the squamish RCMP detachment dept in a very stoned state & talking to an officer when a joint rolled out on the floor

nice...

I went to pull chapstick out of my pocket once while talking to my boss. Film canister falls out and hits him on the foot.
    He says, "taking some pictures today, huh?"
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I was leaving a bar and on the ground next to my car was a sunglasses case. I jokingly said to my friend that somebody lost their stash. I opened it up and sure enough it had a glass bowl and some weed inside. I put it on the windshield of the car next to me. We had a pretty good laugh thinking what if it wasn't theirs.

And no, I didn't think about keeping it....but if the person had come out right then I would have accepted a thank you token!

Once in 80's before a camping trip with my parents, my buddy and I went to the local park where all of the drug dealers hung out (man the 80's were a trip) to get some 3 for $5 doobs. For some reason, there was not doob dealer to be found. Dejected, we began to leave. Lo and behold, as we were leaving, there was a cigarette wrapper with 8 doobies in it on the ground. And some fine lumbo it was!

But we were 16 and desperate. If I found one now, I doubt I'd smoke it.

Some people have all the luck.
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

Burn that thing down. It's not like it's a sketchy random bag of powder, and even then... Fortune favors the bold.

Outside a club one night I found a baggie with 6 E's and a few grams of very nice weed. A good night was had by those who profited.

I once dropped a lump of hash out of my (not tight-enough) jocks. Which wasn't great as I had just walked through the X-Ray machine at London Heathrow. It bounced off my toe, I bent over "did up my laces," pocketed the hash, grabbed my hand luggage off the belt and limped off, slightly sweaty. All no more than 10' feet from her majesty's finest.

A DJ buddy of mine was flying back to London from Stockholm after playing a gig. On the way to the airport he remembered he had some coke in his pocket, so he went to the toilet to properly dispose of it before customs. As he was bent over the cistern he saw a wrap tucked in behind the tank. As he was already over the edge he decided to snort this unknown white powder. The story that follows is hilarious and should be one day made into a film. Needless to say it was not coke and hilarity ensued. He made it home alive in the end.
    i wish i never chose that user_name

Whitedot Freeride

Quote Originally Posted by Grape_Ape View Post

That's all I got.
    What, regrets?

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

A few years ago I left the house on a Sunday morning for a trail, I was starting up the trail, a dirt road spur where kids party on Saturday nights, and there was the usual trash, bottles, condoms what ever. I ran by something like an Altoids tin and don't know why but stopped and picked it up. It was packed with 4-5 gms of KGB. It was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheDutchie View Post

So did you smoke it yet Cheech?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

10 years ago a bar in fernie was having a reno ... I got the lost property, beater jacket for the truck, couple T's, some good! some for rags and a black light weight wind/spray jacket with super bowl 38 n shit embosed on the breast. few days later I check the pocket and there is a scrunched up map of fernie in the pocket ... oh baby! give it up! maybe 2 cones worth of weed with some hash in it.
    months later after wearing it a bit I find a ball if tin foil hidden, hash !!!
    I made friends with randoms everywhere at the ski hills after that ...

I found the guys name and phone number on his travel itinery in another pocket, I thought about thanking him and letting him know where his jacket ended up. but I didn't ...
    some guy from vancouver. winter 2003/2004 sound farmilure ???

anyone ...

anyone ...

bueller ???
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

I found an 8-ball after a polo game, the killer too….

BUT as far as the Doob goes, just make sure some fool did not mix in some tobacco and burn 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    nice...

I went to pull chapstick out of my pocket once while talking to my boss. Film canister falls out and hits him on the foot.
    He says, "taking some pictures today, huh?"
    Duno if buddy law seen the joint but the reason our stoners had gone into an rcmp station holding dope stoned as fuck was cuz they found a body, so how it went was "uh, we are here to report a dead body ...man" cop ignores the drugs which would be very obvious, grills them big time decides they are telling the truth follows them out the squamish highway to the body of a woman who had been offed by her husband
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    dude that was the doobie i lost on my way to soliders field and the traffic /dead show back in 94.
    asks yourself wwjd?
    "To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.
    And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia
    enjoy your ground score
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

ONLY USERS LOSE DRUGS, PEOPLE.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.