Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Coño Frío View Post
    Have you ever experienced phantom pain in the missing extremity? and if so, do you think that a taste of Colorado's finest flora would help alleviate that discomfort?
    I actually have never felt phantom limb pains just because I never was accustomed to having two legs. I guess that's a good thing ehh. But you know if I did, I do bet the nice CO mint would help out.

Quote Originally Posted by tetonwithmedoe View Post
    This is amazing stuff! I heard you also dabble with skateboarding/long boarding when the mountains dry up in the summer. Did you find skiing or long boarding to be harder to get into? I imagine the asphalt is much less forgiving.
    Good question. Yeah I dabble in skating and longboarding, but I think skiing is easier to get better at cuz snow is so forgiving. Don't get me wrong, I do like cruising the street on my longboard, but after scaring me shitless and hitting 40 mph on a board, I think I'd rather stick to going big on a ski.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    have you ever tried to waterski?
    Yeah I have. I finally go up last summer! i was pretty excited. I was super off balance cuz I do have a second leg to steer the back, but it was pretty thrilling.

Seems I am seeing your movie all over the internet now. What is one thing that has surprised you about your new found fame?

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Seems I am seeing your movie all over the internet now. What is one thing that has surprised you about your new found fame?
    Love this question. I'm still in shock from all that has happened from Banff to the Powder Awards. I'm still the same me and all this isn't going to change who I am as a person and what my life goals are. I still want to help people in need especially in countries that need it, like India, where most of my family is from. All this just helps spread the word and helps with funding. So to say something that has surprised me is how the public has reacted to something I love to do and am used to. My friends are on the same page it seems like. They're not blown away by what I do anymore and I'm not either. It's a way of life for me and with it being that it does seems interested to be part of a community where I can be compared to a healthy person with two legs. Hope that answered your question.

If you could chose only one of the following which would it be and why:

1) BC tour the Pacific Northwest with flowing alpy; or

2) Spend a week shredding Alaskan velvet with Lyndsey Dyer on a remote, heli-assisted, tour of the Chugach?

Quote Originally Posted by Coño Frío View Post
    If you could chose only one of the following which would it be and why:

1) BC tour the Pacific Northwest with flowing alpy; or

2) Spend a week shredding Alaskan velvet with Lyndsey Dyer on a remote, heli-assisted, tour of the Chugach?
    I've already skied the PNW so I'll definitely have to go with chilling with Ms. Dyer.

Thanks for stopping by Vasu! Stoked to get some turns in with you this weekend at Targhee... woot woot!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Love it, keep going.
    'waxman is correct, and so far with 40+ days of tasting them there is no way my tongue can tell the difference between wood, and plastic made to taste like wood...but i'm a weirdo and lick my gear...' -kidwoo

Ever try kayaking?

\Knew a guy years ago who was an open boater and had an artificial leg. He would get in the canoe and take off his leg then strap it down inside. He was pretty good paddler.
    watch out for snakes