Sent message history is broken?

Hey,

It appears that my sent messages are off by one. When I attempt to view my most recently sent PM, it shows me the one I sent before that. (I sent a message today, and it says "TODAY" in sent, but when I click it, it shows me the previous message in the thread. For threads with only 1 sent message, this appears to work fine)

There are only 2 hard problems in computer science: cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post
    Hey,

It appears that my sent messages are off by one. When I attempt to view my most recently sent PM, it shows me the one I sent before that. (I sent a message today, and it says "TODAY" in sent, but when I click it, it shows me the previous message in the thread. For threads with only 1 sent message, this appears to work fine)

There are only 2 hard problems in computer science: cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.

Mark
    Just ping'ed Team Technology, will report back when I have the comp sci answer...
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.