Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    kowboy fucked yer dads mouth
    crab in my shoe mouth

"kowboy fucked yer dads mouth"
    Posted by Buttflake! In response to my post...don't know how to quote. Someone else man up and quote this shit before he deletes it.

^^^^^Exactly...... straight from the "The SFB tribe". Nice one. Who else......talk your shit. Alabama boy what you say, Tribe Up, SFBumBumHead, what you say. This is the "STOKE" you bring!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    kowboy fucked yer dads mouth
    What are your intentions in this thread, green hills inhabitant?

Did another lap on 10,420' last Sunday. No tree shark encounters and thoroughly enjoyed the run. Soft and settled 5" on a slightly choppy base. The hang fire above the last slide has stabilized a lot, n facing a little below 10k.

Quote Originally Posted by spindrift65 View Post
    Attachment 161559Attachment 161560 Snows still good, some one needs some ski lessons before the head out in the hills, put my ob on the avy page
    Haha. What an abomination!

Sent from my SM-G900V using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

proud snowboarder, nothing looks dumber than a forty-plus rider.
    have fun with that
    crab in my shoe mouth

Skied Suicide this afternoon. Snowed just enough dust to cover up the bootpack.... Probably 5 inches or so, might have sluffed deeper in the chute. Definitely some crust under there. And a few sharks.

Some sluffs on the lower part of Superior once the sun started to hit it, but the patchy clouds shaded the upper slopes, didn't see anything sluffing off up high, but it probably will.

[QUOTE=My Pet Powder Goat;4382149]Haha. What an abomination!

Edit to add to this very important, never before discussed topic:

Got no problem with the wiggle. Got lots of good, usually older, friends that wiggle the fuck out of the Wasatch.
    I usually wish I had the self restraint to make that many turns. They're like your sibling on xmas morning that slowly, patiently open their presents. You're already done, surrounded by shredded wrapping paper and packaging wishing you had just one more present hidden under the tree.

get paid

BUTT FLAKE......don't worry about it. Hey all you SFB ass kissers who have benefited from a free pass paid for by SKI UTAH. Talk some shit on Brett Kobernik, it's what SFB and PG wants. BUTT FLAKE is exactly what the guys like SFB breed. Ski Fish BUM BUM head, PG talk your shit. Bob's +40 and rides a board. TALK YOUR SHIT!!! I love to read it it's entertaining. Keep it coming who else you going to talk shit on. BRING THE "STOKE".

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    oh yeah!
    here we go, bring it wasangeles.
    SFB, come's correct, those are signature rojbot turns, never get outside of yer comfort zone!
    you ever see sketchfishbum ski? he just butthurt cuz he can't link two clean turns together.

art:

tootles :-*

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    They're like your sibling on xmas morning that slowly, patiently open their presents. You're already done, surrounded by shredded wrapping paper and packaging wishing you had just one more present hidden under the tree.
    I always thought they were programmed robots with no soul. Creative skiers who mix it up and have the terrain tell them where to turn are fun to watch. Wigglers are like watching your old man shit with the door open as a little kid. Confusing and disturbing.

I doubt they are having more fun than people actually working with the terrain instead of against it, but If I'm wrong, good for them. Fun is fun.

Absolutely Love it. Muted, how long you been touring in the Wastach. Enlighten us on how you would use the "terrain" in a zone like West Monitor. HaHAHaHaHaHa.......Fucking clueless. Love this place get's better and better. No, please tell me how you would have been creative on Figure8. Take five turns, traverse, take another five fucking turns and traverse the slope. Better one guy get turns than a few. Shit on your neighbor. Love it, absolutely love it. SFB tribe checking in. MUTED, dude from Alabama, Pets his goat. Keep it coming, talk some more shit. Bring it SFB tribe, tribe up.

some of us just prefer neat and tidy vs willy nilly. both are fine.

mmmmm figure 8 with 14" of right side up perfection. sigh........

Quote Originally Posted by JustBe View Post
    Absolutely Love it. Muted, how long you been touring in the Wastach. Enlighten us on how you would use the "terrain" in a zone like West Monitor. HaHAHaHaHaHa.......Fucking clueless. Love this place get's better and better. No, please tell me how you would have been creative on Figure8. Take five turns, traverse, take another five fucking turns and traverse the slope. Better one guy get turns than a few. Shit on your neighbor. Love it, absolutely love it. SFB tribe checking in. MUTED, dude from Alabama, Pets his goat. Keep it coming, talk some more shit. Bring it SFB tribe, tribe up.
    Spun out guy. Take a lap.

get paid

Haha. What an abomination!

If you wanna be clear the area he noted is a terrain trap and has several scattered rock/snow patches in the start zone that could conceal a trigger. Idk, danger was fairly low I believe even on that aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontana View Post
    If you wanna be clear the area he noted is a terrain trap and has several scattered rock/snow patches in the start zone that could conceal a trigger. Idk, danger was fairly low I believe even on that aspect.
    Ate we talking about the same thing? I was referring to the Many hack turns next to mw's wiggle. I'll look at uac tonight to get his obs

get paid

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    yo cuntcakes quit channelin your inner creakies
    aint you the cornice stompin jong who couldn't even call alta central to prevent lifeflight and soli 1st responders to go need to investigate?
    kinda disturbing behavior for someone entrusted to teach and shape youths
    where ya teachin at?
    a bakers dozen @ the tude of silltyness 5 or 6 now for ski u and 3 on the 9th level team
    fuckups never get emp o year theyre fortunate to get another year of emp
    strong work land
    savin the page
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I was referring to the Many hack turns next to mw's wiggle.
    fucking criminal. why bother to ski pow if yer gonna cross tracks and make turns with no mind?

hi, T

Quote Originally Posted by JustBe View Post
    Absolutely Love it. Muted, how long you been touring in the Wastach. Enlighten us on how you would use the "terrain" in a zone like West Monitor. HaHAHaHaHaHa.......Fucking clueless.
    Sorry to hit a nerve, you must be a robot who thinks at a high level.

Edit: to get rid of the 'funny' crap and keep the thread on track.
    Last edited by muted; 12-19-2014 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post

Looks good!

it'll look better^^^^^^^^^once mid elevation base depths hit 80" (almost halfway there). patience=a lost art these days. fucking fat skis, meh.

just throwing this in to join my threads

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Looks good!
    Sure wasn't bad. Hope you make it down here someday sooner rather than later!

Cornice stomping, no that's probably you channeling what you observed from Bruce Tremper, Kobernik and Hardestry. Assessing slopes before I ride them yeah that's me. Then again, I don't just take a lift to the top when I go out. Bash what I do as profession sure, work fifty hours a week and make a bigger difference in a day than you will in a lifetime. Conservation's my new focus however. I get 2 days a week to ride and one of those is dedicated to my family. So, I obviously have a greater stake in things than you. Still can't understand half of what you said, if I could I would respond to that as well. SFB tribe...tribe up, all you guys talk so much shit. Keep talking your shit on the rest of us. Please, please talk your shit in a way we can understand so we can have some fun and respond. Can't respond when you speak EC jibberish, were not rojrobot from NH here.

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Sure wasn't bad. Hope you make it down here someday sooner rather than later!
    Absolutely. Could be soon if it doesn't snow enough here
    I'm looking at an April/May sierra>so ut>slc>range loop. I'll let you know.
    Last edited by abraham; 12-18-2014 at 11:38 PM.