jgb@etree Guest

60 second delay in reporting posts.

Was going to flag all of the shit in forum #3 this AM, but got nutkicked by vB for not waiting 60 seconds between reports... Might want to consider reducing that threshold to make it easier for folks to report spam.

Speaking of spam, Rawj is still thrunting & cunting.....

I don't think I can report from the app. But they are getting shit upon right now. Wasn't there a mod with a name about never sleeping? Might be helpful to have for the time when non US people are awake

abraham, the native TGR app or Tapatalk?

I was able to report from Tapatalk (up at 3am feeding a three month-old). But ran into the same 60 second issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Was going to flag all of the shit in forum #3 this AM, but got nutkicked by vB for not waiting 60 seconds between reports... Might want to consider reducing that threshold to make it easier for folks to report spam.

Speaking of spam, Rawj is still thrunting & cunting.....
    Oh no. The sky is falling.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post

I was able to report from Tapatalk (up at 3am feeding a three month-old). But ran into the same 60 second issue.
    I'm guessing native app, as Tapatalk has a report post icon - even on my <gasp> blackberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Oh no. The sky is falling.

Native app. I think the first version with no updates. I saw people complain and never updates from what had been working decently.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post

Bravo being able to feed and post at 3am. No way I was multi tasking in the middle of the night at that age.

I'll ping the tech team with this issue. That was one clusterfuck of a spam attack... any volunteers for Euro time zone moding in case we get spammed in the middle of the night? We got East Coast/West Coast covered but could use some Euro help... payment is in free heli time .

abraham have you not updated to the latest version of TGR tapatalk?
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.