Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    The North Facing stuff (Headwall, North Face, Last Steep) skied really well today. No lines, just spring breaker slalom once you got back to the groomers. We will be out tomorrow (Saturday) as well. Red jacket, tan pants, bright green helmet, ON3P skis, grinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Smokin' View Post
    Complete CB JONG coming down Sat-Sun. How’s coverage after the recent storms in the expert terrain? What’s some of the “easier” lines that we should start with in there?

Teo 2 looks awesome. Thanks for the write up.

That's freakin burrowing
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

As usual GB is on it for the resort report. NF skis well even with the warm temps. Make sure you are prepped for the walk out of Teo2. Hike isn't bad but it's warm right now. Look for where you want to ski the next lap. Some fun stuff out there.

Big thanks to goldenboy for showing me around today. CB is a hell of a lot of fun. Even better with snow and all terrain open.

Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
    Taking mtlion's advice and posting here to keep updated on conditions.
    I hope to make it out to Crested Butte for my first time in early April. It looks like I should be there just in time for the scheduled closing day, April 5th.

Hope we still have some snow in April, Vets. Make sure you have a good costume for last day, and make sure you're on top of the peak at high noon for a little unsanctioned Chinese downhill.

Sad news from a couple of days ago with a local that grew up here passing away in an accident outside the boundaries. RIP

How are things skiing down there? I'll be in CB to ski this Saturday and Sunday (backcountry). No sled access. I hear Gothic is pretty melted out. How are Axtell and Emmons? I'm assuming Snodgrass isn't worth it, but maybe I'm wrong. Thanks in advance.

So with all of the lame threads right now I looked around to see if anyone else posted this up. I'm sure a lot of you saw this already but in case ya didn't I'm pretty sure this is Golden boy and his lady. Congrats to you two on your successes!

http://www.powder.com/stories/interv...4S0mStE0c4u.97

^^^ yup, that's goldenboy and mtnbikerskierchick. Thanks for linking it, I never got around to reading it when it was floating around Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingArizona View Post
    So with all of the lame threads right now I looked around to see if anyone else posted this up. I'm sure a lot of you saw this already but in case ya didn't I'm pretty sure this is Golden boy and his lady. Congrats to you two on your successes!

http://www.powder.com/stories/interv...4S0mStE0c4u.97
    I am so glad I did not have a phone with a camera in 2006 at the mini, or I'm sure a lot of careers and grown up choices would have been wrecked permanently.

Good on y'all ;{P
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Follow them on facebook. They consistently provide the best stoke for my news feed.

MTM, you'll just have to follow them the old fashioned, with a link to their blog.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy