Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hey all,

New to SLC and new to TGR. Moved out from Oregon to take a seasonal job that is just finishing up and I have a lot of touring time on my hands. I also have passes for BCC resorts, so definitely down to hike for some stuff around there. Really have my eyes on trying to ride some of the bigger peaks out here, just need someone with a bit more local knowledge. I've done some more technical splitboard mountaineering routes in the NW from the North Ridge of Baker to the Fuhrer finger on Mt. Rainier along with a month expedition to AK range last year climbing and splitboarding. Always down to go out for turns and usually try to snap photos along the way. Have a few days off throughout the week and never work before 3pm.

Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post
    ryan14410, sasquatch, skiATL, leroy jenkins:

anyone up for a dawn patrol tour this week? as in maybe tomorrow, thursday dec 17?

it seems that Fri/Sat/Sun I'm mostly inbounds with the lady, at least until the pack gets deeper... but I could drag my warm cozy ass out of bed if anyone else wants to pick an objective

also looking to tour possibly next monday/tuesday morning... I'm flying east for the holidays and it seems I will miss the big storm AGAIN
    Well, it looks like I missed this post and saw it too late. (Had to be in early for work today, so I guess it doesn't matter anyways). Same deal on flying back home for the holidays for me. Looking to tour once I return back here.

Quote Originally Posted by skiATL View Post
    Well, it looks like I missed this post and saw it too late. (Had to be in early for work today, so I guess it doesn't matter anyways). Same deal on flying back home for the holidays for me. Looking to tour once I return back here.
    latest WSF seems like it might dump mon/tues, maybe stability will not be so great anyway, idk... we'll see.

I'll be re-checking this after the new year when I'm back in UT. in the meantime, I'll be up at Brighton/Solitude this fri/sat/sun and maybe monday, depending on how deep it gets...

Is anyone sticking around the wasatch christmas week? I have monday, thursday, and friday off. Down to hike for turns or just lap solitude.

I'm open Dec 28 and Jan 2/3, also before work.

anybody stick around for the holidays and want to tour tomorrow 12/27? planning to be up in LCC/BCC on mellow stuff. Cant take the holiday resort crowds any longer

Here, but stuck at work till Monday...

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Here, but stuck at work till Monday...
    Just going to get deeper

I'm in SLC through Jan 9th and looking for touring partners while in town. Lvl II AIARE (got it a few years ago when I was living in Logan). I currently live in Chicago but seem to return this way a couple of times a winter. Not a whiner, but do value my life....

PM me if you're interested in getting out while I'm in town and you need a partner. Very little local experience. Did a few trips around Reynolds and Little Water (off of Mill D) when I was in town last winter....

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    9 @ the spruces jongs
    probably head back up early /happy days via the r&b ridgeline
    subjective whining allowed
    the not perishings parts a given
    we roll w/ a "don't be on the news" creedo
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

looking for pardners in crime on wed and thurs. not dying is top priority. i'm a fan of meadowskipping and aspen glades and goofing off. gopro brobrah bla bla testosterone factor ideally kept to a minimum. first season in SLC. minimal local knowledge but a few seasons with lots of bc days up in the tetons and an avy1 under my belt.

Working through Monday and then suprise Jackson trip through the 2nd. Y'all stay safe out there and post some stoke in the obs thread so I can see what I'm missing!

I feel a bit of backcountry powder flu coming on. Anyone up for taking a walk tomorrow?

anyone wanna get out tomorrow, Saturday 1/24? all day? two- 4 zero two 8 five oh 5 seven zero
    I don't have the internet at home so a text or call is easier instead of trying to get this loaded on my phone