Hi everyone,

I want to share my experience with this new stabilization system that is Flycam carbon fiber C9 stabilizer with benz arm and vest. My this new tool is really make me fly and has made my life easier.

Last month I bought this from India based company. This my first product which i bought form them, i want to share that Dvcity customer care is really very helpful, cleared my all doubts politely.

First of I want to tell about its quality, quality is very solid of whole system. It has telescopic post and weighing capacity is also quite good. I owned this shooting videos, because it make me run fast. Arm and vest is very strong and comfortable. This make me shoot for long time without any fatigue.

I only faced one problem in assembly when unpacked it but that was obvious with every equipment. Best thing is that it is very easy to balanced and offer me fatigue free shooting for extended hours. Now it get assembled very easily. It make shoot every seen, every angle smoothly.

I must say this is the perfect camera stabilization system for shooting videos and for heavy setup.