Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    My favorite part of any STFU thread is that about 3/4 of the posts in it are his. We could probably give him is own subforum and just let him argue with himself till he's tired out. Dunfee?

Does he live off the grid because the grid doesn't go there or off the grid cause he's a super doper envirohippie?

seems pretty inefficient/wasteful to live in such an unhospitable environment..

How many times wioll I have to point out that stfu is a self-abusing, pedophilic asshole to get on his ignore list? Cuz I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Does he live off the grid because the grid doesn't go there or off the grid cause he's a super doper envirohippie?

seems pretty inefficient/wasteful to live in such an unhospitable environment..
    I live off the grid because it doesn't go there. What seems inefficient? I use about 1/10 the electricity of the average us household, and of that 90+% comes from the sun. That's somewhat offset by using more fuel than the average person, who lives closer to their job and doesn't run a plow truck or other equipment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    Is that really the shit you like to fantasize about in your free time? You are one weird dude.
    Right back at ya. Dude. You definitely are the one who started fantasizing. About jizzing on my mom's face. She's dead. Has been for years. So I think you win top honors there. Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Right back at ya. Dude. You definitely are the one who started fantasizing. About jizzing on my mom's face. She's dead. Has been for years. So I think you win top honors there. Dude.
    At least I didn't imagine your dead mom sucking a dog's dick.

Or at least, I hadn't. Thanks.
    Hugh Conway sucks
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Hugh Conway Guest
    wonder if stfu could harness the power of self-immolation to heat his home

wonder if stfu could harness the power of self-immolation to heat his home
    Probably, but he would need hundreds, if not thousands of himself to get through a winter, and I think I can speak for the board when I say we sure as shit don't want that. How many BTU's are in a human body, anyway?

Had a really strong sun day today, and ventilating the batteries has definitely eliminated the issue. Did some research into CO detectors, and apparently even the expensive consumer models are notoriously easy to fake out.

Aside from this nonsense, the tight house is awesome. The sun set over 2 hours ago, it's 25 degrees outside, and it's 72 in the house. And the little bit of snow we got last night is still on the north side of the roof. Probably won't even light a fire until morning. Winning!
    Hugh Conway sucks

Yeah, after living in so many shit old houses when I was on the east coast and Denver I think everyone here is jealous.... I feel like I am camping half the time. Wood floors are awesome, only when you have good walls and isolation.

Even most newer homes blow for efficiency.

We need photos dickweed.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel