Arrow FS: Marker Dukes, Size Large, 110mm Brakes, non-EPF (fits old Dynaduke plates)

Non-EPF Marker Dukes, size Large, with 110mm brakes

These are the non-EPF version that fits the first-generation Dynaduke plates! (FYI: So should the "new" Dynafit Speed Turn, which is just the old TLT Speed with a Comfort heel track. Don't chuck those old plates, kids!)

* Includes original box, mounting template, paperwork, and all the mounting screws!
    * Good condition. Skied several seasons but never abused, and the last three years sucked for snow so they haven't got as much use as you'd think.
    * Only toured on them a few times: I have Dynaduke plates and usually just swapped in Dynafits.
    * Touring pivot is still 100% tight.
    * A couple mm of back-and-forth movement on the rails, but I know not to reef on the walk mode switch and to clean snow out of the plate (I did start the "Care and Feeding of your Dukes/Barons thread"), so they're not sloppy.
    * Bindings only...doesn't include the skis in the picture.

First $170 + shipping takes them, or pick up in South Lake Tahoe for $160 cash.
    Offer up if you don't like the price.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dukes.jpg 
Views:	555 
Size:	214.4 KB 
ID:	159704  

bumper cars

Don't like the price? Offer up. Got one nibble at $150 + ship.

Let me know if these are still up, I'll get them off your hands.

Bump! Axium had dibs but I didn't log in for a few days and he found another pair locally. Mount them up and go!