2012 Salomon El Dictator 191cm W/STH 14 (willing to sell either item separate) - SOLD

2012 Salomon El Dictator 191cm W/STH 14 (willing to sell either item separate)

* Willing To Sell Just Bindings or Skis
    - STH/14 ~ $135.00
    - El Dictator ~ $120.00
    *Drilled to 305mm boot

Hello,

Salomon El Dictator 191cm mounted with Salomon STH 14 bindings (din 6-14). I am willing to sell either the bindings or the ski separate. I'm motivated to sell, make me an offer $$$ and its yours. Skis and bindings are both in working condition and I'm the only owner. Has normal wear and tear from the last couple seasons. Buyer beware these are extremely aggressive skis and for experts only. Feel free to call or text me, I also have video of the ski if you need a better look. Will post base shots this evening

Shred Safe,

Trevor
    801-230-1506

List Date: 10/29/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2012 Salomon El Dictator 191cm W/STH 14 (willing to sell either item separate)
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Possibly interested in bindings. How much for just them?

I will have to do some research. Throw out a number you think is fair.

Did some research TGR & NewSchoolers and saw three pairs which sold at $125-150. Also talked to my homie who works for Salomon and he says thats a more then fair price. I can get you some close up pics if you need. Text me with any questions 801-230-1506 or email me Trevor.Pithoud@gmail.com. Im gonna be away from the computer for awhile.

Thanks

Skis drilled for what boot sole length?

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

They are drilled to 305mm

Fun ski, it is actually is 194 cm, not 191. Great stiff everyday(114 mm waist) ski with light rocker. Not a lot of side cut, ski similar to Dynastar Pro XXL.

Got one pair mounted & another backup set (they were made for only two seasons, I guess they too much ski for the general public) to be mounted when my current version is toast or if I get bindings I want at a super cheap price.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

PM sent on the sollys
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.