FS: Atomic, Dynastar, Kastle, Salomon, Scarpa and Volkl

It's time to thin the quiver.

Send me a PM with any questions you may have.

2011 Volkl Gotama / 186 / The Dukes have been sold! / Great condition $200

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011 Volkl Gotama - 186cm (2).jpeg 
Views:	173 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	161634 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011 Volkl Gotama - 186cm (7).jpeg 
Views:	165 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	161633 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011 Volkl Gotama - 186cm (9).jpeg 
Views:	160 
Size:	227.6 KB 
ID:	161632

2012 Atomic Theory / 186 / drilled twice for a small (295mm BSL) boot / The bindings in photos have been sold! / Good condition $200

Name:	2012 Atomic Theory - 186cm (1).jpeg 
Views:	148 
Size:	156.1 KB 
ID:	161631 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012 Atomic Theory - 186cm (2).jpeg 
Views:	148 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	161630 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012 Atomic Theory - 186cm (3).jpeg 
Views:	146 
Size:	157.7 KB 
ID:	161635

2013 Salomon Enduro XT 850 / 184 / Drilled for Salomon system binding plate, but never mounted or skied and otherwise new $225

Name:	2013 Salomon Enduro XT 850 - 184cm (1).jpeg 
Views:	191 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	161636 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013 Salomon Enduro XT 850 - 184cm (2).jpeg 
Views:	187 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	161637

Everything listed below has been SOLD
    2009 Volkl Chopstick / 185 / Axial2 120 / Great condition

2010 Volkl Gotama / 186cm / flat / Good condition, chips in the top edge

2013 Kastle BMX 98 / 188 / Kastle K12 CTI / Great condition

2013 Dynastar Cham 97 HM / 184 / flat, new BD skins / Good condition

2013 Scarpa Maestrale RS / Size 28.5 - 322 BSL / Great condition
    Black cuff & tongue with white lower shell.
    Scarpa just replaced the hinges connecting the tongue to the lower shell and the hike/ski mechanism on both boots as well as the lower shell on the right boot.

Let me know if you have any interest.
    Last edited by InspectorGadget; 02-01-2015 at 09:43 PM.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

I am interested in those Gotamas - PM sent

Also - What's your take on the 2010 vs 2011 Gotama?

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    It's time to thin the quiver.

Photos available on request; please send me a PM with your email address.

2009 Volkl Chopstick / 185 / Axial2 120 / Great condition $250

2010 Volkl Gotama / 186cm / flat / Good condition, chips in the top edge $200

2011 Volkl Gotama / 186 / Marker Duke / Great condition $350

2012 Atomic Theory / 186 / flat or with 2014 Marker Griffon / Good condition $200 flat, $300 with bindings

2013 Kastle BMX 98 / 188 / Kastle K12 CTI / Great condition $400

2013 Dynastar Cham 97 HM / 184 / flat, new BD skins / Good condition $350

2013 Salomon Enduro XT 850 / 184 / Drilled for Salomon system binding plate, but never mounted or skied and otherwise new $300

2013 Scarpa Maestrale RS / Size 28.5 - 322 BSL / Great condition $300
    Black cuff & tongue with white lower shell, looks like these.
    Scarpa just replaced the hinges connecting the tongue to the lower shell and the hike/ski mechanism on both boots as well as the lower shell on the right boot.

Let me know if you have any interest.

What type and width of BD skins do you have for the Cham 97s? Have they already been cut?

I'd be interested in the skins and potentially the skis as well. Are you willing to separate them by any chance?

Also interested in the HMs and skins- Drilled for? what kind of usage?

Quote Originally Posted by snowgage View Post
    I am interested in those Gotamas - PM sent

Also - What's your take on the 2010 vs 2011 Gotama?
    My opinion, and I haven't taken runs on each year back-to-back, but I think the single biggest difference between them is the graphic. I will respond to your PM shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by hhtele View Post
    Also interested in the HMs and skins- Drilled for? what kind of usage?
    The skis have seen very little use, the skins are brand-spankin' new and they have been cut. I believe the skis are drilled for BD/Rottefella tele bindings, but they're at Mini Gadget's house so I can't confirm right this second.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

pm sent

BUMP - Kastles and Scarpas are sold.

BUMP - Chopsticks are sold.

Bump - The Dynastars and BD skins are sold.

Bump -
    The 2010 Gotamas are sold.
    The Marker Griffons on the Atomics have been sold.
    The Salomon price has been reduced.

Large dukes on those gotamas? Where and for what bsl are they mounted?

Quote Originally Posted by jamal View Post
    Large dukes on those gotamas? Where and for what bsl are they mounted?
    Sorry, no small Dukes currently set for a 295mm BSL. They are mounted halfway between boot center and chord center - not sure which line that correlates with.

Bump - Finally added some photos

Bump.

I kind of forgot about this thread, but I still need to sell what's left.

PMs answered.