FS: DPS 202 L138s, PM Gear 191 Lhasa Fats, New P18s B130, and 27 Full Tilts

Paring down the quiver—lot of stuff to sell. Dibs called in this thread. Preference given to longstanding mags and local buyers. Paypal preferred; send as gift or add 3% to cover the fees. Check in the mail is fine, but I reserve the right to have it clear before shipping. Feel free to make an offer or price police if you think I'm out of line. I don't need more gear, with the following specific exceptions: stiff, pure-carbon 179 Bros or Nomic ice tools.

Note: I am in Baltimore and the gear is in Seattle. My parents will be boxing and shipping the stuff (cuz they're awesome). I will communicate with you to ensure you're happy with the shipping timeline.

1. 202 L138s Rocker 2 (bamboo sidewall era) with Dukes. Inserts for L Duke on the line for a 320 bsl. Skis are in decent shape. One or two professionally-repaired core shots and some cracking in the bamboo sidewall that was epoxied and Marshal/DPS says is just cosmetic. Fastest, most confidence inspiring pow ski I've ever tried. Bases look pristine after I had them tuned last winter (only skied one day since)—I seriously can't even tell they've been scratched. Still TONS of life left in these. Selling because I have two pairs of this exact ski, and that's a little absurd now that I'm in Baltimore. If you search TGR, this ski has been loved by almost everyone who's owned, and I hesitate to sell them even though I have another pair.

$375 + ship flat
    $200 shipped CONUS for L Dukes (black gen; no slop)

*Won't sell binders until skis have sold.

191 Fats and 202 L138s (196 Lhasas in the middle have been sold.)
    Attachment 151187

Rocker Profile:
    Attachment 159509

2. PM Gear 191 pure-carbon Fats. These are the real deal. Good rocker profile and very stiff. They have no speed limit—perfect quiver of one (if you don't mind dealing with inserts) or a charging touring ski. They charge harder than most sub-8.5# touring skis I've tried. 8.2#/pair is spec, but I wouldn't be surprised if these were lighter. Inserts for FKS on the line for 315 bsl. Second inserts for tech binders heels at 315 bsl. Custom-made HDPE adapter plate that screws into the FKS mount patter and has T-nuts to accept Plum toes. (Nulls the ramp angle by ~10 mm). Bottom line: Ski will accept 308-322 alpine, and touring from ~330 to ~300. Bases are in great shape with no coreshots or gauges. Very slight topsheet chipping, but otherwise they're pretty minty. This is a killer pow-touring setup, but it won't see much use now that I'm in Baltimore.

$500 shipped for skis and adapter plate.
    $575 shipped CONUS with mohair-mix skins cut to fit.
    $675 shipped CONUS with skins and Plum toes and screws to fit for the adapter plate (no heels).

*Again, willing to part out skins and Plum toes if the skis sell first.

191 Fats:
    Attachment 151184Attachment 151185Attachment 151186

3. 27 Full Tilt Konflict. Green version. Comes with aftermarket #10 tongue installed. No powerstrap. (I think I have one of the powerstraps laying around, but can't find the other.) The boots have ~100 days on them—liners are beat, but the shells are still running strong. Very slight punch in the 6th-toe region. All buckles and parts fully functional. $75 shipped CONUS. (Include both tongues seen below for $100 shipped.)

Attachment 151454Attachment 151455Attachment 151456

4. #4 and #8 Full Tilt Tongues. #8 used for 1-2 days; #4 never used. Sized for the 27 mondo boot above. $20+ ship each.

5. Look Pivot 18. Brand new with the 130 mm brake. Purchased: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...-Pivot-18s-New. Never used them. Note: Doesn't include the paper template (just use jondrums'), the riser kit to shim the toe, or the original box. $260 shipped CONUS
    Last edited by auvgeek; 11-18-2014 at 03:10 PM.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Probably a ways out...but I'm interested in the Plum toes if skis sell w/o

I am in Seattle and would be interested in the Dukes

Nomics eh? I didn't know you ice climbed...

Free Bump.

What's your touring quiver now Zak? Out with the fats and the lotus? New bros...what if you expect pow? Got something fatter for touring?
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

They don't get pow in Maryland.

I have skins trimmed to fit the 202 Lotus

Whom ever buys the skis PM me to work out a price for the skins

CAT

FS: DPS 202 L138s, PM Gear 191 Lhasa Fats, New P18s B130, and 27 Full Tilts

chicken—For now, it'll just be the Bros. Trying to get the quiver down to the few skis I can't live without. I'll probably add in a wider midwinter touring ski at some point, but I'm waiting for the perfect one.

kevin—It's all part of my master plan to take you up on the free ice-climbing lesson you never offered!

Cat, thanks for the bump. Now people have no excuse not to grab the best pow ski EVAR!
    Last edited by auvgeek; 10-29-2014 at 10:26 AM.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Seattle local here and still interested in the Dukes and giving this a BUMP

Just adding that those 191 Fats are the shit. My go-to ski for the last three years, piste or pow.

How are they in the park, splat? Rail worthy? I like the idea of grinding rails on bro or lhasa fats. Also, free bump for AG

Oh, dood, they slide rails like a freight train doing a hockey stop into the station....

Honestly, I couldn't tell you, not being a rails guy.
    Park hits, yes...rails, not so much.
    They do the flippy spinny just fine.

Some interest, but no takers. Somebody has to want new FKS and charging pow skis!

Mogreen, you have dibs on the Dukes if the skis sell without them. You sure you don't want the skis, too?!

photos

Just picked up a pair of touring skis from this forum , now just need to attach myself to them .

Bump.

The 202 L138s measure 197 straight-tape pull, and they ski better than the stock 196 Protest, IMO. Just throwin' it out there...

photos

the 202s fucking rock.

i was very skeptical of the (ostensibly) R/R concept in general.
    but after putting on 4 days on my 202s, driving them with Plums and Maestrale RSs; and charging just as hard as I had been on a Lotus 120 set up with alpine binders/boots, i was convinced.

... and they are stiff as hell.
    stiffest ski i have handflexed, which is $ for a R/R.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Zak, what would make you bring up the 196 protest?

he's just asserting dominance over you. what's not good enough for his quiver is still better than yours brah!

Yo Auvgeek,

Tried to PM you but got the "your box is full" error message.
    Hit me back on the 138's.

Cheers,
    ACH

Same here, inbox is full. Would be interested in the Lotus too.

Sorry guys; week before Thanksgiving is always pretty crazy at school. Did a mini-clean for ACH, but then got a few more PMs. Just cleaned it all out, so it should be good for a while.

photos