Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Wasatch Powder Cats, or Alta.
    If you go with the Powder Cats, ask for Shaun. She is the best!
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I think your Big Sky passes are good for free skiing at Brighton. Not sure of the details.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I think your Big Sky passes are good for free skiing at Brighton. Not sure of the details.
    Almost certainly it wouldn't be good over Christmas though.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    pow mow a totally differnt mnt. at 100" base. the paradise hood, lightning ridge and james peak steeper pitches fill in
    last season the shop had 8 transferable solli passes
    not sure if they will bestow that sweet perk again
    if they do and they are available hit me up
    can't say if i can join you but if i can i'd be happy to give you and the mrs. the shit that makes me smile sillytour
    never skied or met w/ a maggot i didn't like on some level and
    he who manages to ski w/ the most mags wins
    i'm just not sure what.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    http://bigskyresort.com/corporate/bo...esort-benefits
    Holy crap, you're right! It says free access for up to 10 days per resort. I had no idea that Boyne owned anything in Utah. Score! Brighton might just be the way to go. Free is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Phildo_Baggins View Post
    Almost certainly it wouldn't be good over Christmas though.
    Thankfully the website doesn't mention anything about blackout dates, so hopefully I'll be good. I guess I can call ahead of time to make sure, though.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    can't say if i can join you but if i can i'd be happy to give you and the mrs. the shit that makes me smile sillytour
    never skied or met w/ a maggot i didn't like on some level and
    i'm just not sure what.
    Cool! Thanks, man. Appreciate that.

There may be "black out" dates, that may conflict with your schedule's timing. Brighton is a great place, if you can, spend a night at their lodge. It's a real treat, and it's not very expensive. The accommodations are very rustic, and worth every penny. In fact, you'll be able to skip the showers and head to the hot tub after a day of skiing. I'm sure the misses would enjoy that.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    http://bigskyresort.com/corporate/bo...esort-benefits
    Holy crap, you're right! It says free access for up to 10 days per resort. I had no idea that Boyne owned anything in Utah. Score! Brighton might just be the way to go. Free is good!

Thankfully the website doesn't mention anything about blackout dates, so hopefully I'll be good. I guess I can call ahead of time to make sure, though.
    Call that Kiwi dude who works in Big Sky guest services, he would know. Pretty sure he will be the only person answering the phone this time of year, I think you know who I am talking about, I can't remember his name though.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Thumbs down

...never met a maggot i didn't like.
    I KNEW it! I just KNEW it!! You never said as much, that spring day we met slopeside on the set of Ice Spiders, but I could just tell you liked me. Sure, you wore your stay thither, brash, gruff exterior well, but, deep down I knew you liked me. Really, really, liked me!
    And SFB; I like you, too.

P.S. I also do not know what one will win at the end, for skiing with the most maggots. But, whatever it is, I only hope it's something really special.
    "Don't bug me, granny. I don't dig slick chicks trying to goof me up." --Tragg

i'm just not sure what.
    Bestowed the honor of being Lord of the Flies.

Snowbirds the spot

Quote Originally Posted by Endlessseason View Post
    I KNEW it! I just KNEW it!! You never said as much, that spring day we met slopeside on the set of Ice Spiders, but I could just tell you liked me. Sure, you wore your stay thither, brash, gruff exterior well, but, deep down I knew you liked me. Really, really, liked me!
    And SFB; I like you, too.

P.S. I also do not know what one will win at the end, for skiing with the most maggots. But, whatever it is, I only hope it's something really special.
    what's goin on??? what would lead you to believe i didn't like you?
    was i mean to you on the web?
    did i forget a
    sorry
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

shops got 10 transferable solipasses this season
    we can reserve 2 and are responsible for the actions of the guests using them and getting them back to the shop etc.
    they get lonely sitting in a file cabinet so i try and use em
    feel free to help

Soli - ftw

gametime decision on LCC vs BCC. BCC getting the nod if it's a day or three after a storm